Reviews for Can't Breathe When I'm Broken
Update please
KAYTI chapter 2 . 9/5/2015
PLEASE MAKE MORE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASSSSEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
Johnny cade chapter 2 . 8/1/2015
Hey this is Johnny cade, I previously wrote a review on the story. But you could also make it so ponybiys dies. The gang and brothers getting over it, or...well you get the point

-Love Johnnycake.
Johnny cade chapter 2 . 8/1/2015
Hey, I'm not really a religious person, but I think it would be interesting if ponyboy was able to go to heaven, see Johnny and say goodbye, but either he misses his brothers so much, or god belives it us not his time, and he wakes up in the hospital.

P.S. don't for get Dallas, he could be ruff on the kid, calling him stupid, saying he made the wrong choice.

“If you were smart like me...”

-love Johnnycake.
PrinceOfChange chapter 2 . 6/4/2015
NOOOOO PONYBOY NOOOOOO. WHYYYYYYYY? D,:
lazyron chapter 2 . 2/5/2015
post more this is reAlly good And one of the few and best ponyboy depressed stories And it hAs slAsh this is my heAven
TheGhostFromDownTown chapter 2 . 1/17/2015
Just a suggestion, you should totally continue where he either lives or meets Johnny in heaven and or another he's in a comma where he lives on with Johnny. (As in both are unharmed and a happy cupple where they are excepted. Again just a suggestion I'm at a cliffhanger.
Guest chapter 1 . 11/11/2014
This is so cute X3 I love it!
nekorB m'I nehW ehtaerB t'naC chapter 2 . 7/9/2014
Update
cindyandelias20614 chapter 2 . 5/12/2014
please please update :(
it's perfect the way it is but it'd be fabulous if you could continue because i need you to continue ya dig?:(
Catrina chapter 1 . 5/8/2014
OMG THAT FUCKED ME UP ;;
it was really good though xD
Guest chapter 2 . 4/27/2014