Reviews for My Funny Valentine
Guest chapter 14 . 11/21/2013
Awww sum of these r the cutest E/O oneshots i have ever read wish there was more ;)
Elliotandoliviababies chapter 14 . 11/18/2012
Chapter 11: The Fun Really Did Begin When The Kids Left!

Chapter 12: Punched A Cupid Guy Lol. Sweet.

Chapter 13: Brandon Elliot Stabler Aww , So Sweet. The Kids Gift Was Adorable.

Chapter 14: Nice Ending
Elliotandoliviababies chapter 10 . 11/18/2012
Chapter 5: A Whole year and the kids didn't figure it out? Well I didn't see it coming. Munch gets it the worst from Olivia lol but I love it!

Chapter 6: Elliot always has the sweetest plans and fun games.

Chapter 7: Whoa , That Was Intense!

Chapter 8: Baby? Who's having a baby? What Baby? Hilarious!

Chapter 9: Dean always get left with a ring , but who cares? Olivia and Elliot made the front cover.

Chapter 10: Everybody Was In On It!

Off To Read The Last 4 Chapters...
Elliotandoliviababies chapter 4 . 11/18/2012
Chapter 1 was Great But I Fell In Love With

Chapter 2. It Was So Romantic , and The cupid joke was funny. I'm Curious about what the people must have said when they walked out the room.

Chapter 3: Dean Got Dumped Kathy realized the truth , and Elliot Told Olivia he loves her. What A Night.

Chapter 4: I Was going to ask about the party but then it popped up. I like how they tried to blame it on the alcohol. Munch in a diaper with no shirt...Yikes!

Well Moving On To Read & Review The Rest
brokenangelx1 chapter 14 . 8/4/2012
THIS WAS A CUTE FREAKING STORY! THEY ALL WERE!
SD130413 chapter 2 . 1/18/2012
Hhaha this was brilliant, the poems were funny and sweet and crazy all at the same time!
Hazmatt chapter 14 . 3/16/2011
Incredible chapter! I love it! What a concept! Perfect! Amazing story! I really enjoyed it!
Hazmatt chapter 13 . 3/16/2011
Amazing chapter! I really enjoyed it! Very sweet! My cousin is also a Valentine's Day baby, but seeing as she's almost two months older than I am, she is neither a baby nor do I have any idea how her delivery went. Wonderful!
Hazmatt chapter 12 . 3/16/2011
Incredible chapter! I really enjoyed it! Very emotional!
Hazmatt chapter 11 . 3/16/2011
Incredible chapter! Very hot! I really enjoyed it!
Hazmatt chapter 10 . 3/16/2011
Amazing chapter! Very cute! I really enjoyed it! Wonderful! I loved the chain of one told the next who told the next and Casey's drunken slip up! Brilliant!
Hazmatt chapter 9 . 3/16/2011
Brilliant chapter! I really enjoyed it! Perfect!
Hazmatt chapter 8 . 3/16/2011
Amazing chapter! Very sweet! I really enjoyed it!
Hazmatt chapter 7 . 3/16/2011
Amazing chapter! I really enjoyed it! Brilliant!
Hazmatt chapter 6 . 3/15/2011
Very cute! I really enjoyed it! Liv's reaction to the music was hilarious!