Reviews for The Godly Guide to Writing Fanfiction
Kendra PJO chapter 8 . 11/19/2014
I tried to check out the website, but it said it was frozen... I'm pretty sure it's not my computer either.
Kendra PJO chapter 2 . 11/19/2014
Most Awesome Computer? More like Most Awful Computer! PCs are Pretty Cool
Guest chapter 1 . 12/22/2013
I feel that the fact that this particular fic needs a rewrite is ironic.
AnnalynRose chapter 9 . 5/29/2013
Really good guide. I'm also pretty sure most, if not all, demigods have fatal flaws. If the writer remembers this then they would avoid Mary Sues.
KJack115 chapter 8 . 6/11/2012
Hey I read your Godly Guide and I really liked it but I am a little worried over my stories i have been trying to rewrite them and add depth and etc. but I am having trouble. My main one is a Child of Artemis and a Mark of Athena story and as of yet I haven't gone into the Artemis/Guy bit at all although I plan on getting to it. I am also having a little trouble with making flaws that still work with how I imagined my characters. I also am struggling with couples cause i know I want like Jiper, Percabeth, and two of my OCs together but I am a little lost with what to do with Nico, Reyna, Leo, Hazel, and Frank. Would you mind reading my story The Lost Huntress and telling me what you think? I would be very grateful If you could and If you don't have time or whatever that works to! Anyway nice story!
lifeisabook chapter 9 . 4/14/2012
Wonderfully witty, incredibly instructional, hugely hilarious, and much, much needed. Could use a little grammar and spelling work, (a few quotations marks missing, and some misspelled words) but most of it didn't interfere with comprehension. Great job, Fanfiction cuold use some more stories like this.

Lifeisabook
patsgirl13 chapter 1 . 1/4/2012
Well, I'm proud. You have finally stated your feelings in a more mature, positive way. I agree with your goals, just not with your methods of reaching them. I firmly believe CC is a better path than flames. Flames are cruel, and no one wants to have their dreams crushed. Now, I will admit I have flamed. Your obsession with flames is odd though. Flames should be reserved for THOSE Fanfictions, the ones with texting language. You seem to flame recklessly, and honestly, that is supporting the downfall of the PJO Fandom. Also, your cult is frightening.
Ink Dropp chapter 7 . 11/25/2011
I wish there was something about how characters should REACT to their emotions - an angry kid isn't going to talk civilly about why they're angry with someone like an adult would. They would scream, kick, cry, punch, do whatever would get their anger out. I REALLY wish you had hit on that. :/
popgum99 chapter 2 . 10/1/2011
Wow, I LOVE this story. You totally got Apollo's character right. He's flirtatious, and I can't believe he has Paris Hilton's autograph. "He can also read minds, note to self." XD My favourite bit: "Mac stands for Most Awesome Computer, where as PC stands for Piece of—"
oolong-sama chapter 3 . 9/11/2011
oolong-sama chapter 2 . 9/10/2011
LAWLZ!
Thanks chapter 8 . 8/6/2011
This is great, really well written!

But about the Percabeth thing...

I mean, I hate OOC Percabeth stories. But come on, what about just the funny little behind-the-scenes one shots. Not too fluffy, and kind of funny. Are those okay? I actually like those. Not the crazy Annabeth-Is-So-In-Love-Lets-Fly-A-Unicorn-Into-The-Sunset ones. Their annoying.

But if its well written, IC, and has good grammar...is that okay?
lalala chapter 8 . 7/14/2011
This is just wierd.
rosebudlilac chapter 1 . 6/19/2011
I like it when people write guides. It gives me hope that some people will make the effort to, at the very least, turn on spell check. For friendly debate, I disagreed a little bit on your cliche chapter. For some writers, maybe they need a base for their stories. Cliches can create a foundation. Like buildings, you may need the same 'foundation' to create a cathedral compared to a skyscraper. I'm not saying that every story has to be the exact same, but a basic idea can be very helpful. Tell me what you think!
not bitter just twisted chapter 3 . 4/29/2011
ha, liked the MR references. So true.