Reviews for Astronomical Nuisance yet a Beauty Unrivaled
Beautiful.. The first word I thought of after reading this story
CaliforniaDreamin03 chapter 1 . 8/23
That end was so touching. I don't know how u made all that info fit into a one shot but it was perfect. Too perfect. All the pairings are my favorite Sakura pairings. Loved it!
NinaChiery chapter 1 . 6/9
this story deserve to be in my fav list! omg. i wanna cry so much for sasuke! don't worry, on another parallel world she is yours. maybe if the author continue this. she'll be yours. koz you two are meant to be together!
Gods chapter 1 . 2/18
After all that girl has went through...
She really does deserve the attention.
Edove chapter 1 . 10/13/2014
Oh, men of Sakura
Treeni chapter 1 . 9/22/2014
*groans* stoooooop, you can't keep dangling GaaSaku in my face like this and not making an actual story about it! It's evil! They're my favorite crack couple and Naruto couple period.
TsubasaMei chapter 1 . 2/10/2014
Aw... the ending... :")
Gal Can't Help It chapter 1 . 1/19/2014
Great one-shot. Not very often we get to read a story of an aloof (or emotionally unavailable) Sakura, and her multiple men, all written solely from the POV of one of those men, lol. Very nicely written, to see Sasuke slowly lured in and yet oddly enough it didn't seem to bother him to become so captivated by her.
darth-sakura chapter 1 . 4/7/2013
One of the best MultiSaku fics I have had the pleasure of reading!
Trunksmybaby chapter 1 . 1/10/2013
awwwwwwwwwwww :)
Just me and myself chapter 1 . 12/3/2012
That was so good.
lolitsSopHia chapter 1 . 10/30/2012
That was great :D I love stories that protray Sakura as an amazing woman that all the hot guys just can't help but fall in love with XD oh and btw, great use of vocab... although I didn't know the majority of them... lol, and I thought this story was going to be long :P
MistakenMusic chapter 1 . 1/21/2012
Your story was amazing! It was truly captivating and I enjoyed reading it very much! I love Sakura pairings and you did a great job. Keep writing!
NuclearPandaGas chapter 1 . 8/28/2010
This was truly amazing. I could've read on and on and on, should you have continued.

It was beautifully written, a promise of an escape from reality.

I'm extremely jealous of Sakura, though. I mean, having her pick of out those scrummy men. Well, I'll be damned.

Lovely fic!
Sophie chapter 1 . 6/16/2010
Another great. Thank you!