Reviews for Atomik
kiwihipp chapter 1 . 4/26/2013
Cute!
Guest chapter 1 . 7/25/2012
Very interesting. Made me laugh. Loved this version of Edward; not so uptight.
Noble Korhedron chapter 1 . 3/22/2012
Evil little bitch! Oh well - we all know how she got hers! :-
BookwormBaby2580 chapter 1 . 2/7/2012
Yeah, I'd take stalking Bella over hooking up with a Goth LARPer, too.

This was fun. Thanks for sharing.
k1942 chapter 1 . 1/15/2012
Isn't it just pathetic how these poor little posers try so hard to be bad-ass vampires, and never see the real thing under their noses? I was a bit curious how Edward was getting away with watching Bella sleep and Alice had no clue, but I'm sure there's a reasonable explanation. I'm just not smart enough to figure it out!
Raum chapter 1 . 9/27/2011
Hey there!

I hate clubbing and I LOVE the thoughts of your Edward and the way he discovers what he really wants in this night.

A very effective story, you described very well the setting, the people, the athmosphere. Congrats!

- Raum
Coleen561 chapter 1 . 7/27/2011
This was excellent. I enjoyed it so much. It was witty and interesting and I really didn't know where it would end up. It's too bad that you couldn't fit it into the main story, but I'm so glad that you posted it for everyone to enjoy.
Malianani chapter 1 . 12/18/2010
I can see why you had fun writing this story-and I'm thankful that you kept it :) The banter between Alice and Edward is classic; your dialogue is realistic and fun. I love Edward's "Negative Nellie" attitude as he interacts with his siblings. To imagine them all in a nightclub on "goth" night is hilarious in and of itself . . . and the winking references to Harry Potter are great! I loved the ending, though, as Edward's petulance turns to tenderness as he considers the place he *really* wants to be . . . and I will admit, I agree with Emmett-he needs "some"-STAT! LOL
loveaprettyboy chapter 1 . 11/5/2010
I second all the other reviews - glad you didnt ditch this, and really enjoying the humour and details. Thanks!
EdwardsGuardianAngel chapter 1 . 8/27/2010
Awwwww...Haven't read Foxfire yet but really glad you didn't just scrap this. I thoroughly enjoyed it. Going to read Foxfire now.
Dil9 chapter 1 . 8/27/2010
An entertaining story! :) Really enjoyed it. :)
Marliarna chapter 1 . 8/10/2010
I liked this and agree it's both too long and too light-hearted to have fit into the main story as it's written here.

Loved the Harry Potter references; I get a kick out of imagining that Rowling's books (signed first-editions, of course) have a spot in the Cullen library and have obviously been read and enjoyed.

My theory regarding Jasper having two left feet: He doesn't.

He'd rather be ripped apart into very small pieces than to spend several hours in a closely packed room filled with humans and subjected to all of the emotions that would be rampant in a nightclub. Absolute torture for a bloodthirsty empath.

He probably went out once-and only once-with everyone and was so overwhelmed by it all that he could do was trip and stumble and step all over Alice-hence, the idea that he can't dance at all. Alice is convinced he can't dance and he has no desire to "learn." Edward promised never to tell her otherwise.
miaokuancha chapter 1 . 8/8/2010
This is great. I love the little details:

Alice perched on the counter-top in her stocking feet.

The smoking ban making nightclubs more tolerable to our sensitive-nosed vampires.

Jasper as an inept dancer. I especially like this detail - so unexpected and sweet.

Edward as "the kid brother" that was great!

Really nice play on all the vampire tropes, and I thought the dialogue sparkled!
Edward'sDJ chapter 1 . 2/5/2010
Three musketeers meet Harry Potter to the tune of Nine inch nails. No wonder Emmett felt the need to spin on his head!

Absolutely hilarious!