Reviews for Fresh from Canada
Alexex chapter 11 . 7/27/2010
This was an entertaining filler! Your commentary always makes me laugh. I can't wait to see what happens in the finals, and who takes it all!

After getting advice from the girl of his dreams, who was practically screaming to be paired up with him, Cody goes and picks... Jen? Right voice actress, wrong girl with similarly sounding name!

So true... So very true...

I shall be waiting until then! I hope worrisome Wyatt takes it all, he deserves it!
Guest chapter 10 . 7/26/2010
Wow! This is an AWESOME STORY! I read all ten chapters and I can honestly say that this is THE best Fresh TV collaboration fanfic I've ever read. I love all three of these shows. I can't wait to read who wins on Wednesday.
Alexex chapter 10 . 7/15/2010
Ooh! I can't wait to see who wins! I bet the final challenge is ... Ski Jump! Am I right? :)

Fave part "Great!" Wyatt exclaimed. "What prize are we playing for?"

"Well, we originally weren't gonna offer any more prizes..."

"What?" everyone shouted, upset.

"Hey! I can't help it... we blew our budget! Luckily, we had a few generous benefactors chip in so we could offer you guys some great!"

"If any of those benefactors is Chris Maclean," prefaced Harold, "I don't want it."

Allen reached under the stands again. This time, he pulled out a 16x20 photo of...

"A brand-spanking new 2010 Toyota Corolla!"

"A car?" Reef freaked out.

"You're giving us a car?" squealed Lo.

"This is the happiest day of my life," said Wyatt.

"Hey, hey! We're not giving all of you a car! Just whichever one of you wins today's challenge. Sheesh... our benefactors aren't THAT generous! Anyway, it has 1.8 liter, 4-cylinder engine with 4-speed automatic transmission, no less than half a dozen airbags, and a whole bunch of other standard features that I just don't have time to get into! And as an added bonus, we'll deliver the winner's new car to their house, fresh off the assembly line!"

SO FUNNY! Sad that Lindsay left, but she left with her hair still dry. Thanks helmet!
Alexex chapter 9 . 7/15/2010
Hallelujah! Heather has finally fallen! Woo! That game was really intense! boo... only two episodes left. This keeps getting more intense the more I read!
Alexex chapter 8 . 7/11/2010
Ooh la la! Can't wait to read the next chapter! I've read bits and bobs of this chapter and just finished it, and would've reviewed earlier, but your chapters are just so damn long, I don't have the time to read them at once!

WOWZERS! Hockey next! AND AGAINST THE ELIMINATED COMPETITORS? OMG! I will read the next 'episode' whenever I can, and I can't wait to see how this show concludes, on...

FRESH!

FROM!

CANADA!

(TDI style ending, lol)
BookFan22 a.k.a GwenFan22 chapter 9 . 6/23/2010
I can't believe that this story only has six reviews, it should have way more than 100. If more people looked under 6teen and total drama island crossover then you would have a lot of reviews. But, sadly, not many look under this selection... well i love this story and I can't wait for the next chapter! :D :P
Alexex chapter 7 . 5/26/2010
Mice job, SO sad to see Jen go! This was her dream, but she did a great job! Somewhere in the beginning of the luge part, you said the Brown team won, when I think you meant the Orange team. Right? Other than that, FANTABULOUS!
Alexex chapter 6 . 5/19/2010
Lol Lo... 'I wanna go see!' SO FUNNY! Can't wait for another update- or rather, the next episode!
Alexex chapter 2 . 5/17/2010
One word- A-MA- and ZING! Your knowledge of each series rivals my own! Also, your ability to write each character this well without over doing their stereotype astounds me. The plot and concept is great, your humour is great, and this fic overall is GREAT! It kinda makes my 6teen/TDI fic look horrible but that's beside the point! I've been itching to read a crossover with all three of these amazing Jennifer Pertsch and Tom McGillis series together, and I cannot say I was prepared for this level of literacy. Please, keep it up.

By the way, did you know that Fin's voice actress voices Izzy? That's amazing! After watching a few episodes of Stoked I realized it!

Also, the song played in TDI episode 11 'Masters of Disasters' when the castmates had to escape the sinking submarine was played when Emma, Lo, and Fin dashed back to the resort to return the dresses they 'borrowed' from that girl Reef tried to impress?

Also kinda sad Duncan's gone... ( I hope you ease up on Courtney. She may be whiney and competitive but she can be really sweet. Just don't wreck her like TDA did, it's all I'm sayin.

Look, I'm rambling random facts. If you ever want to collaborate, send me a message! I'd love the privillage of working with some one else with such an extensive knowledge of these shows.

Love, your new fan, Alexex!
TDIultimateheatherfan chapter 5 . 4/17/2010
YAY! So happy when you updated..

I just found this and loved it,

bc the Olympics were pretty cool

((: Hope you update soo:)
DramaRose13 chapter 4 . 4/8/2010
all i can say is WOW! Love having Jonesey and Courtney paired up hated having Duncan and Courtney break up. Jonesey is compared as Duncan's 6teen counterpart as said by wiki oh and Harold already was a figure skater, his moves and flexiblity was what helped him win job ,can't wait 4 more!
corb56 chapter 3 . 2/22/2010
It is a very good story. It really is funny when the theme song when is said presented in HD Print that comedy ever that there is real HD print