Reviews for Babe
awwww i liked this story! so adorable! XD 3
ramen chapter 1 . 3/8/2010
:3 tis cute
KawairashiiShinigami chapter 1 . 2/8/2010
When I read the part at the supermarket, I couldn't stop myself from saying "Shit, I wish I could see that too... Need to find another grocery shop with more Zack-and-Cloud-like action!"

But for real now - I just love how you can make one page of text so damn interesting that I want to read more or make me do that annoying "aww" (and I'm pretty sure I'm not the only one).

So basically... Um... I won't say "good job", 'cause it sounds like I'm praising a dog for doing a trick, (sorry, just can't take anymore "good jobs" o_o') so I'll just say...

Please feed me more with your ridiculously awesome fics :3
Synchrony chapter 1 . 2/4/2010
Aww, sweet. I think you managed to capture Zack's character very well through the style of writing. The end section with him describing Cloud sitting there with him as he types was really lovely. ) Good work!
FarieAislin chapter 1 . 2/4/2010
This was very cute and endearing, and all while I am listening to my world civilizations teacher lecture about bloody greek wars XD

Such a good mix if do say so myself.
BubbleFairy03 chapter 1 . 2/3/2010
Aw, that was so sweet! 3 I love the grocery store scene.

I think it's so funny how pretty much the ENTIRE Clack community (myself included) uses 'babe' as Zack's petname for Cloud (you know, besides chocobo head and spike. . .). It's so natural, it's practically canon! lol.
Lady Gunblade chapter 1 . 2/3/2010
Wibble. Wibble wibble. This is adorable. I love how it's so slice of life and yet so romantic as well. Definitely faving this.

Did I mention wibble? Wibble. :)
the croc chapter 1 . 2/2/2010
So sweet! I can totally see Zack being so utterly sweet and Cloud being so soft for him! Love it!
HadesBlossom chapter 1 . 2/2/2010
E that was so cute and it fit Zack perfectly. The grocery store scene was my favorite, I would shop there everyday if that happened.
16Echos chapter 1 . 2/2/2010
This was really good! as soon as i finished reading it i wanted to write Clouds response but eh good work!
SomethingFishii chapter 1 . 2/2/2010
Very very cute. I love it. It discribes the stolen glances and 'love you forever' smiles that love brings perfectly.
natcat5 chapter 1 . 2/1/2010
Wow, that was incredibly cute! I can't believe how adorable that was! I loved the supermarket scene, and the line 'I smile at you, one of those ‘get undressed right now’ smiles' I think I may need to use that line somewhere...

This fanfic was LOVE!