Reviews for Lighting Up My Eyes
Scarpool chapter 1 . 11/4/2013
love your Pokemon stories!
rubygamer chapter 1 . 6/17/2013
A work of art
Guest chapter 1 . 5/7/2013
Great story
totallyobsessed chapter 1 . 11/24/2012
kind of a no, a REALLY weird way of showing love, but makes sense, in a way. it's kinda cute, if you think about it. and when i read when pikachu turned down the biggest bottle of ketchup ash could find, i DEFINATELY knew that something was TERRIBLY wrong, even if i hadn't read the earlier parts of the story i would have noticed this because pikachu LOVES ketchup so much it's like his lifeline. really good though, even though the part about gary almost dying was both really surprising and scary at the same time.
CanalaveMaiden chapter 1 . 10/15/2012
daaaaaaaawwwwwwwwwwwwwww xD so fluffy!
SecretMarial chapter 1 . 8/6/2012
YAY!
QueenOpalay the StateAlchemist chapter 1 . 2/8/2012
i forgot that Pikachu loves ketchup
Creative Writer 2000 chapter 1 . 12/31/2011
Aw. That's so sweet. Very good story. And not all too graphically romantic, as everyone assumes romance novels have to be. It's more of a friendship romance, and I like that abut this story. Keep up the good work.
Storylover158 chapter 1 . 5/16/2011
awwww thats sooooo cute good job
anon chapter 1 . 10/18/2010
Short and seemingly pointless. Kind of boring. However, I love your other writings. You're great! :)
Takunda chapter 1 . 8/16/2010
If you like Mommyshipping that much then write a story(or a lemon) on Mommyshipping
Jareisa chapter 1 . 8/6/2010
Excellent! Please write more!

Hee hee...ketchup.
insaneStyx chapter 1 . 6/29/2010
Now I know why ash wont evolve Pikachu. One zap of Raichu and he's done. But I like Raichu more than Pikachu, for what ever reason I see him cuter than Pikachu I dont know why.
RAAAWWWEEE chapter 1 . 5/3/2010
wow! that was so cute! by the way, this is the first pokemon fan fic i've ever read. im glad i did _
mpkio2 chapter 1 . 2/2/2010
Aww, that was really sweet.

I always woundered if Ash ever minded when Pikachu shot him. Now I know...