Reviews for Fallen Star
timano chapter 26 . 5/11/2011
I enjoyed this story! Are you sure you don't want to write a sequel? I'd love to read it if you did. Anyway, this story merits a 10 out of 10 star rating-I hope you write more sometime!
0kieD0kie chapter 1 . 1/4/2011
This fic was awesome! I really like ur writing style. Getting a look into the young time lady's head was very interesting. I especially liked the parts where you described the timelords connection to each other, and her need to be close to them. Really great, I loved it!:)
Shadow of Sound chapter 25 . 6/30/2010
I must say, the description summary was general and I wasn't sure I was going to read this, but I'm glad I did.

The story is nicely written and you don't need to search for the plot, its there, not too hard to find, but not too easy to see. I enjoy reading stories where a character has to choose to do the right thing or follow through with the wrong thing. Choosing good from evil and all that. Anyway, awesome story!

I have to admit, I went to your profile to see if there was a second arc I saw it mentioned you were 15. You might be older than that now or not, but you have incredible writing skills. Keep up the good work!
timano chapter 25 . 6/5/2010
I enjoyed reading this story! And I can tell you put a lot of work into it. 10 out of 10 stars. (Can't you think of a way to bring Martha back, though? She wasn't my favorite character, by any means, but I hate to see her die like that.)
theinspired chapter 25 . 3/21/2010
*sniffle* Is it really over? It was so good! I actually liked this story better than the End of Time. It's much more happier.
trueroyalblue chapter 25 . 3/20/2010
It's OVER and a pretty amazing feat. :)

Aww, you is welcome. :D

Lalalalalalala 3
MissEmris chapter 9 . 3/17/2010
Oh, so now there's some kind of evil plan?

There's a couple of things that you're saying in American, like couch, which is supposed to be "sofa" in England, but apart from that you are an amazing writer and I'm really enjoying your story. Finally, a significant female time lord!
MissEmris chapter 8 . 3/16/2010
Yay, I knew it! I guessed it when she kept thinking about the locket.

Awesome idea!

Oh, so she's in the Master's house, right? Eeks.

Well done, this really is a great story, and don't worry about Mary Sue-ness. That's kinda been obliterated cos she's not all that perfect.

x
Weimlady chapter 1 . 3/14/2010
OMG, you wrote this in 8th grade? It is SCAREY good!

Reading on now. Just had to say.
MissEmris chapter 5 . 3/14/2010
Oh, now I want to know what's in the locket. I have a suspicion about what it might be...

If I'm honest, I started reading this story thinking that it was gonna be bad and that your main character would be a bit of a Marie-Sue, but after the first couple of chapters I started to really like it.

I guess that Seren is a little bit of a Marie-Sue, but if Marie-Sues are written in the right way, they're OK. I love the storyline so far, and so I'm gonna go read the rest.

Well done x
teddybowties chapter 25 . 3/14/2010
AH your friends think fanfiction is the lamest thing ever? OH MYGOD

AH YO UROCK MAN!
desnouer chapter 25 . 3/14/2010
Fine job, Soreye. Fine job. I don't know that there's anything I would change or suggest right now; I'm too busy being blown away by the end of a wonderful journey. The only suggestion I can think of off the top of my head is to flesh out the backgrounds more should you do an edit, and I know there were typos every now and then, but not enough that I really took a notice of it.

Just really. Nicely done.
desnouer chapter 24 . 3/13/2010
A fitting closure to the Master, for now. Gives him the chance to return and wreak more havoc some other time, but closes him off. I'm sorry Martha's gone, but I'm happier that Donna is still here.
desnouer chapter 23 . 3/12/2010
Hooray! This was a heck of a chapter, Soreye. Very detailed, very wonderful. It was well worth the wait, and everything prior built up to now. I hope you're planning an epilogue and/or sequel. :D
trueroyalblue chapter 22 . 3/11/2010
SARAH, YOU DEVIOUS PERSON, YOU.

YOU DIDN'T KILL DAVID TENNANT. (i love you forever. :D)

well...so far...

i remember way back in when i first saw the goblet of fire. THAT WAS THE FIRST TIME I SAW DAVID TENNANT. he's cuter in goblet of fire.

he's got mood swings... one day, he's a loyal follower of voldemort. the second, a time lord on the GOOD side.

... no wonder he's so angsty all the time.