Reviews for Captive
ginaginav chapter 3 . 5/8/2013
protector tony
earanemith chapter 3 . 9/29/2010
i hope you continue soon
Cat and NCIS Obsessed chapter 3 . 3/17/2010
Very cute and nice to see some happiness in this story, compared to the start, I'd love to see more chapters.
NCISFAN chapter 3 . 2/5/2010
awesome chapter! i really loved it...but they should probably talk a little bit before they go further
LOLY POP XD chapter 3 . 2/5/2010
arr so sewwt love it but teyl have to talk at som point
The Dream Guardian chapter 3 . 2/4/2010
Sad to see, how badly Ziva been hurt but Tony and the team can get her through it. Love how she got in, and Tony falling out of bed. Update soon!
Elizzzybeth chapter 3 . 2/3/2010
Oh. I liked how she sneaked in and he fell out of bed. I loved the way he kissed her. Beautiful.
Malik The Night Angel chapter 1 . 2/3/2010
Im impressed, this story has a lot of good potential...just don't kill off anyone, ive seen that in a couple other storys
Betherzz chapter 3 . 2/3/2010
very good chapter, glad she went to tony :) glad he didnt totally freak out and throw a fit about her being there and glad he didnt try to push for anything and glad that he could give her that comfort that she needed it. i cant wait to see where this goes.
pirate-princess1 chapter 3 . 2/3/2010
Aw! About the Tiva, I mean. i wanna know more about it all though. About Moses, about their relationship (Tony and Ziva's), about EVERYTHING! UPDATE SOON! :)
Jovian Trilogy chapter 3 . 2/3/2010
that was an amazing last scene.i seriously got butterflies and chills reading was so good.
MoveForward chapter 3 . 2/3/2010
love the story...
Ziva4Tony chapter 3 . 2/3/2010
Wonderful update:)
DoveFeathersAndSnowFlurries chapter 3 . 2/3/2010
love it! cant wait for more!
SpecialAgentWho13 chapter 3 . 2/3/2010
Great! Update soon please! :)