Reviews for Queen of Shadow's
Nanishi DJGT chapter 2 . 6/28/2013
kool
flameslavier chapter 2 . 5/6/2013
This story is very interesting and i can't wait to read the next chapter
Guest chapter 2 . 2/13/2013
Right one where jade is actually evil and has to deal with politics economy ect and a question what happen to shandu and the other demon did she absorb their power
Guest chapter 2 . 2/9/2013
Dam this was awesome it's so authentic the talk of war rival fractions it's better then sex add parts where she does embrace her evil she is queen of the shadowkawn and lady of the ONI and finally update!
Yuri-Hime-Chan chapter 2 . 11/9/2012
Despite the fact that this story seems dead, it is a wonderful beginning, if it is ever continued I will read it, and offer up commentary of my views on the chapter.
Lord Meliora chapter 2 . 10/16/2012
Nice story, keep up the good work
Super Saiyan 4 Sa'ad chapter 2 . 10/15/2012
awesome chapter
are you going to continue with chapter 3?
Super Saiyan 4 Sa'ad chapter 1 . 10/15/2012
i really enjoyed reading it
it was awesome i liked the kanji alot
keep up the good work
Cooljoe64 chapter 1 . 7/3/2012
Didnt realize it's been TWO years since last updated. I need to read the thrid part, it's so good.
Cooljoe64 chapter 2 . 7/3/2012
Give me another chapter, it's to good to wait any longer
Bioweapon 155 chapter 2 . 10/9/2011
...I'm afraid the only words I can express at the moment are "YEHZ! YEHZ!"

Brilliant story, loved how you handled Jabe waking up to discover she's Queen Bad now! I'll see if I can get a Recomendations page on TV tropes later on so I can put this there.

On other things, Jade needs to find a diary of some sorts... or not, for the sake of hilliarity.
Hivedragon chapter 2 . 9/22/2011
I'm still loving this story, keep up the great work.
Kylandor chapter 2 . 7/27/2011
Excellent chapter, the splendid detail of the story and the constant feeling of being purged of all dullness and boredom in the story gave me the patience to wait the time before checking the story again, keep on writing new chapters in the same detail and quality you have written, and this will be a story I will devote a good deal of my free time to reading from start to finish over and over again.
bleachfan16 chapter 1 . 7/19/2011
lovin what ur doin i hope we learn soon any and all powers the kwan hold(melding with and transporting themselves through shadow?, etc.) as well as any jade may hold as queen(flight, summoning kwan, etc.), also has anyone besides jade in this alternate world and if so are they her friends and family or this worlds ersions? hope you update soon.
Orannis4 chapter 2 . 7/11/2011