Reviews for All's Fair When Love Is War
GreyJem24 chapter 13 . 10/26/2016
I know it has been a long time, but please continue with this story! It's been going along so good.
Through Darkness chapter 13 . 6/1/2016
This is really entertaining!
reader-chic-2 chapter 2 . 5/16/2016
Wow I love them together so much! It's, dare I say it, debately better than in TMI! Jace and clary got too lovely dovey for me, and I love this sexual tension more!
reader-chic-2 chapter 1 . 5/16/2016
Finally! I found somebody who knows how to write! It's worse on wattpad, but even here it's hard! It's realistic! Everyone else has such horrid flow and choice decisions and I force myself to read through it because I'm bored, but now? Now I'm interested! I can tell I'll enjoy this one!
Guest chapter 13 . 5/1/2016
Update
apclloe chapter 13 . 4/19/2016
i actually love this story like i dont think u understand
iloveclace2 chapter 13 . 3/30/2016
But whatever u write really well...so hats off
iloveclace chapter 13 . 3/30/2016
Write faster u bitch...we r waiting
Guest chapter 9 . 1/26/2016
I sure hope you still read your reviews. Because from one sarcastic person to another you are delightful! Your skill had me rolling from beginning to the end. This is the best ever. I hope you write more TMI stories you have a wah with words. My friend all the sarcasm love love love. Thanks for writing such a cute funny sarcastic story:)
MEEEE chapter 13 . 11/28/2015
PLEASE UPDAAAAAATEEEEE
Lava chapter 13 . 11/27/2015
Nadja chapter 1 . 11/12/2015
This was AHHHH-MAZEEEE-INGGGG. I honestly got the feels when Clary & Jace finally gave in to each other. It was exactly how I felt when I read their moments together in Mortal Instruments. You're really great. Wish I could put into words how much I liked this as well as you wrote their defeat! 3
Guest chapter 9 . 10/18/2015
Ducks instead of koalas lol
HunnyBook chapter 13 . 10/4/2015
I just found your Fic and I love it so much!

I know you haven't uploaded in a while, but do you think you will end up continuing it eventually?
Guest chapter 13 . 7/26/2015
Wow this is a really awesome story! Please continue writing! Wow!