Reviews for Lilies and Smoke
Scarlett Wolf chapter 14 . 12/29/2013
I don't care if your oc is a 'Mary-Sue'. I like it and i think more people should read this story.
AnimeBunnyLover chapter 14 . 12/6/2012
I love Kurt he is my favorite one
Trunksymia chapter 13 . 10/23/2010
awwww...
roomofangels chapter 14 . 7/24/2010
That was awesome! Keep writing stories, you have a great talent.
XxEJMxX chapter 1 . 4/12/2010
to xmenfan,

thank you for your honest opinion (: I really like that some one isnt afraid to give me a piece of their mind.

I would like to possibly make amends because I have just gone back and reviewed this story, in all truth this story was written when I was first begining, and I wasn't very skilled with putting my ideas to a practical template. I am sorry for the Mary-Sue, but if you will please, try to go and read some of my other workings... I think you will find my writing style has changed and matured.

I knew that it was a bit rushed, again back to the not very skilled thing.

Oh and thanks for the German translation, Bable Fish isn't very accurate... But I wanted to incorporate his German heritage into the story, I guess it's the thought that counts right?

Yeah and with the power thing, I can honestly tell you that I am not very deep into the X-Gene workings, But I felt as if I needed to do the inherited power thing to make my story line to work.

Thank you very much for your review, I really appreaciate the honest opinion.

Truely,

Eliza-Jane
xmenfan chapter 14 . 4/12/2010
it seems as if I'm the first one to review so I will be honest with you.

I liked the idea of the story and you write well which makes it easy for the reader to be part of the story.

But there are some things I would like to point out to you, but still I really enjoyed reading your story:

1. your story was a bit rushed (but that's nothing to bad)

2. I'm sorry to tell you but your OC is a Mary-Sue. Every boy is in love with her or fancies her (Kurt, Remy, Warren, Bobby, Pietro, Toad, Roberto, Victor)and she can do nearly everything at her first try (fighting, riding a bike, dancing, cooking,...)

3. mutants don't inherit the same powers as their parents (for example: Nightcrawler is the son of Mystique, quicksilver and Scarlet Witch are the children of Magneto)

4. Though I don't know the german lullaby I can tell you that your translation is wrong. I'm originally from Germany and here is my translation from your english phrase into german:

Cry not mein dear, all is vell, the raven bird stills his cries, cry not mein dear all is vell, the peace inside your heart it liesWeine nicht mein Schatz, alles ist gut, der Rabenvogel beruhigt sein Geschrei, weine nicht mein Schatz alles ist gut, der Friede liegt in deinem Herzen.

Please don't be angry with me for correcting you but I really liked your story.