Reviews for Left Behind
MegaTVDFan1 chapter 22 . 12/23/2012
Awesome story
I love Renesmee and Jacob's relationship, it just is soo cute
I also loved the screaming happening between Edward and Bellaa ( i know thats very cruel of me but it was very awesome) But, i also loved the make-out session with teh two of them it was just so personal I LOVED IT!
Please update soon

PS. You should be lucky you are getting a proper and long review from me because other times my reviews on other stories are crappy. But, that doesn't mean that their stories aren't awesome.
YoselinLovesTwilight chapter 22 . 7/15/2011
PLEASE WRITE MORE im am dying to kno wat happens next thanks to your amazing writing !
Kymerasalla chapter 22 . 4/21/2011
awwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwws i love it can't wait for the next chapter XD
madnessdownunder2 chapter 22 . 4/15/2011
Poor Ness, but then maybe the family should have thought about their actions more clearly!
A.R2914 chapter 22 . 2/17/2011
This was great! I loved it! please write more!
Nerdstatus18 chapter 22 . 1/26/2011
I love this story! Please update faster! I hate waiting for it. Hopefully more Bella and Edward.
GETOUTOFMYHEADEDWARD chapter 22 . 1/12/2011
helloooo there! wow i love jacob soooo much :)
shannacullen104 chapter 22 . 1/9/2011
that was so cute!
ShugoCharaLuvr chapter 22 . 1/8/2011
WOOHOO! Loved it! But of course I did hehe :) So sweet, those Nessie and Jake moments :'). I'm about to read and review on chapter 4 of What Wonders Bring, so this won't be the last you here from me tonight! Haha
madnessdownunder2 chapter 21 . 1/8/2011
Good, neither of them should forgive, Bella gave the family the gift of a child then they denied her her own daughter, now she's done the hard work they want her back? No way! Please keep going it will be interesting to see where this goes.
bamboothebear chapter 21 . 1/7/2011
i love it u a such a good writter i caint

wait till u write more
Kymerasalla chapter 21 . 12/28/2010
wow she is really moody lol
StBerryForever chapter 21 . 12/12/2010
OMG, just read this whole story... I loved all of it! please update soon! :)

Love the relationship between Nessie and Bella, and I'm glad she's angry at her dad and the Cullens - they had no right to keep Bella from her when she was born. Also, I usually hate Jake, but in this story I love him! :)
shannacullen104 chapter 21 . 12/7/2010
this is a good story!
TheHyuugaaMegumii chapter 21 . 12/6/2010
omfg! awesum story! i cant wait till the next chappie.