Reviews for How I earned Last Place
Angel Diver chapter 1 . 2/3/2004
Yikes! Despair, despair despair! This Battle Athletes fic does not attempt to mask the heartache this poor girl is feeling at all. I really took pity on the main character. Someone is always last place, but do we ever really bother listening to them? A wonderful idea for a story and subsequently wonderfully written. Gambatte.
Ogami-Sensei chapter 1 . 6/21/2003
Bravo, nice work. A very creative viewpoint. There need to be more BA/V fics, in fact, I intend are making a few. Thanks for the inspiration.
arpulver chapter 1 . 2/20/2002
Wow. Interesting perspective of the triathlon from one of the girls that nobody is supposed to care about. The dual focus on this girl and Akari is really well done, and I think it goes without saying that we could use more Battle Athletes fics like this. Heck... we could fics like this in *any* category. Good work!
Only Yuri chapter 1 . 2/3/2002
that was very good..angsty, i like that! ;Þ That was nice how you did it from the POV of a different character, instead of the main characters...i'd like to read more of your stories!
Quicksilver-sama chapter 1 . 1/29/2002
I really don't know what to say to this- it's simply beautiful. There's far too few BA:V fics out there, and I think this is my favorite of them- it's well written (great use of language, tone, and grammar), had a compelling story, and it touches something in me. Honestly, this is a job very well done. Kudos!