Reviews for Placing Blame
Azrakatz chapter 1 . 7/6/2018
You know, if the other nations had just LISTENED to America for a change, WW2 could have been avoided entirely.
Or so says my history class.
Anonymous chapter 1 . 4/11/2018
Awesome story! I don't know when you made this though, I might be very late, but it was really good. Cool. Also, I don't much about the Ottoman, so I can't give you much information yet. Maybe someday (or never) I can help you. Maybe this or other.
Inky-Paws chapter 1 . 11/9/2017
I love historical Hetalia far too much for my own good.
Hey from 2017 chapter 1 . 6/4/2017
Accurate. So much so it hurts a bit. Wonderful oneshot :)
Guest chapter 1 . 5/2/2017
HOW DO YOU CATCH A CLOUD AND PIN IT DOWN
HOW DO YOU FIND A WORD THAT MEANS MARIA
HOW DO YOU HOLD A MOONBEAM IN YOUR HAND
Father of Understanding chapter 1 . 6/26/2016
This really was good. I especially liked the inclusion of the Sick Man.

Remember, never go on a date and say, "So, you've got the check, right?" Last time that happened, Germany started WW2.
Guest chapter 1 . 2/19/2016
Awesome story
I love that for once America isn't an idiot
Really good characterization too!
L-01313 chapter 1 . 1/16/2016
*sigh* this story is painfully accurate in its depiction of the end of World War One. from what i've learned in history class, World War Two could have been avoided if the treaty hadn't been so harsh towards Germany...sometimes I wish my American ancestors had listened when George Washington told us to stay away from Europe...we got dragged into a lot of their shit, and would probably be better off on our own.
guardianofdragonlore chapter 1 . 5/4/2015
Didn't that really come back to bite france in the butt?
Jay Rowan chapter 1 . 4/27/2014
This was amazing and I just love how historically accurate this was. Also, you stayed true to the characteristics of the nations from the show. America would be the bearer of justice, eh? I think, thought I'm not sure, that barely four years ago did Germany finally pay back their WW1 debt, but they still have quite a ways to go for their WW2 debt. Jeez, I do feel that it's harsh to place all of the blame on the leader. But war is war.

GenderBender25 chapter 1 . 4/23/2014
Wilson was either a phycic or a really lucky guesses. Or i suppose, wise.
loves to your writing.
RebornP27 chapter 1 . 4/12/2014
Love it! I liked how you added some true historic points and how the countries would actually react or argue about. Pretty accurate. I agree that America would be all like "don't be harsh to Germany, man" while the others be like "GERMANY PAYS EVERYTHING" kind of thing, which was pretty much true. *sigh* wonder what would happen if the other nations DID agree with Wilson's Fourteen Points.
MyCastleOnACloud chapter 1 . 7/21/2013
It was beautiful!
kuromi123 chapter 1 . 3/30/2013
I love America even more now. XD
BrownFeather chapter 1 . 3/10/2013
Oh, it was quite good.

You point out some historical facts and theories, you worked them into your story without making it too obvious, the characters are pretty ic, the reasoning the dialogues are really good, and you can read teh text fluently.
Nice job, really. :)