Reviews for Coming Back To You
nooby-noob chapter 14 . 8/16/2013
i luv this story plz,plzzzz,PLZZZZ update this story i read this on story today and havent stop :) plz continue this story plz?
nooby-noob chapter 11 . 8/16/2013
OMG I CRIED SO MUCH BUT I LUV THIS CHAPTER!
i was listning to secrets by one republic, this did NOT help and made me cry even more :')
if u want a comparisin as to how much i cried, i cried as much as i cried when i watched Hatchi
(ps. sorry for my spelling mistakes)
Guest chapter 14 . 1/20/2013
Aww, I loved reading this story but sadly you haven't updated for years :(
Just thought I'd tell you I love the story!
liveoutloud120 chapter 14 . 6/10/2012
Please please pleaaaaaase continue this story! I love it, and I miss the samarth... :(
Hurricane Kazama chapter 14 . 2/5/2012
still writing this? it has potential to be great if you finish it :D its got the plot, the layout and the development to be great (so why not finish it?)
Nukefox19 chapter 14 . 3/4/2011
Apart from a few minor grammar problems throughout the story, it is a pretty good story. Update soon.
GrossGirl18 chapter 14 . 8/30/2010
Well, I think it's a good story either way. Update soon!
Etiema chapter 11 . 7/24/2010
HOWDOES this sotry have such few reviews it deserves moar!D: i love it to pioces i cried when marth wanted to die after 12:00 so smaus wouldnt hate her birth date and how u wirte thier interactions and character personality amuses me!:D i love this sotry consaidered it faved and please conintue because i see myself reading htis to the finsih!3
Sir NZ chapter 14 . 5/29/2010
Well I've read the entire story finally, and I must say that I was kind of surprised the "main" part of the story came this far into your updates. Otherwise, I kinda like your system of doing things, where you alternate between a new chapter and a flashback. Keeps things fresh. The only thing that bothers me a bit is the lack of description of the settings, almost makes them seems like they are in a white room talking to each other. Just a preference though, I guess it just leaves more to the reader's imagination.
TaylorAndEllie chapter 14 . 5/10/2010
YAY, an update!

I must admit the 'present' day chapters are my faves...probably because Roy is in there

Aww, the Samus and Marth seen with the books was very sweet :)

Hope you update sooon,

-Ellie
TaylorAndEllie chapter 12 . 4/13/2010
OMG i just found this...why didn't I see it before!

I think I'm fully latched onto this story XD Especially since Roy joined...ooh, a lil' rival I see, I like :D

Hmm...the flashback thingy was a bit confusing at first but I think I've got the hang of it now XD

There are a few hiccups here and there but nothing too specific :)

I can't wait till you update!

-Ellie

P.S - Oh dear...can't decide between Ike or Roy...I think Roy XD
ElementUchihaMaster chapter 6 . 2/18/2010
Peach is so ... peppy?
MidnightMoon16 chapter 4 . 2/15/2010
loved the flashback :D

haha Samus and Link got into a fight! "Stupid elf!" XD

please update soon! this is going really well!
MidnightMoon16 chapter 3 . 2/15/2010
oh snap, i just noticed this story was here D:

I ABSOLUTELY LOVE IT!

especially the ending to this chapter! Marth's going to die? adds more interest to the story, i guess

great job on the chapter! :D
GrossGirl18 chapter 4 . 2/9/2010