Reviews for A Dangerous Game
Leila chapter 1 . 10/7/2012
Just happened to be in Odin Sphere fever again - thank you for this belting fanfiction, it perfectly fits the game's style and I loved reading it!
I HAD to write a comment, even if it's been a while you published it.
Inuyatta chapter 1 . 7/20/2011
Nicely done, though I can't say I felt Gwendolyn was entirely in character here as she does not falter or expect someone to come save her being a valkyrie and all-that said, this fic details perfectly why I could never ship Onyx and Gwendolyn.

The way you've written this takes care to note just how destructive and obsessive Onyx was towards Gwendolyn, and his frustrations regarding his own nature. A good piece that suits the original game.

Though I have to say, those bad endings really made me appreciate the true ending, haha!
thetwilitprincesses chapter 1 . 4/28/2011
i love this so much you have no idea, i almost have tears in my eyes! this is my favorite pairing in odin sphere and I just love this so much... you are a wonderful writer!
MadDoggyClown chapter 1 . 6/8/2010
This story actually made me cry, it was so good yet so sad. I always felt sorry for Onyx because he could never have Gwendolyn, though I still prefer her being with Oswald.
Strawberry Scented Paperclip chapter 1 . 5/31/2010
God I remember this scene, it was so heart wrenching D: I felt super bad for onyx, I mean. I absolutely love Oswald/Gwendolyn, but gosh, if Oswald didn't exist I would want her with Onyx. He cares about her so much...it's sad. Odin Sphere has the best romance. I love all the cannon pairings, but Oswald/Gwendolyn is my favorite followed closely by Onyx/Gwendolyn. You did a good job with this, I found it to be wonderful~
Jamimlia chapter 1 . 3/21/2010
Well!

I really like this piece! I enjoyed the song and you actually remembered to remind the readers that there's fire! xD I usually forget that.

But keep it up! I want to see more fantastic Odin Sphere stories from you! ;)
The Agent of Chaos chapter 1 . 2/16/2010