Reviews for The White & Black Bird
Awesome Gal chapter 1 . 1/9
It's so romantic!
Wood Cats chapter 21 . 12/25/2014
love it! love it, love it, love It.
Guest chapter 1 . 10/19/2014
wooooooooooooooooooooooah woahwoahwoah, what kind of pple get a new fav fanfic this fast?!
Loved it chapter 21 . 8/20/2014
I love this story!
swagger chapter 1 . 8/1/2014
You must be so happy. I wish I could be a great author like you. I mean 541 people dead your story and reviewed. WHOOP WHOOP WHOOP LOVE YOUR STORY WHOOP XOXOXOXO
Dog dragon chapter 3 . 7/22/2014
full name is vikram kabra
Bobette chapter 3 . 6/7/2014
Mr. Kabra is actually named Vikram.
Blueray chapter 20 . 6/7/2014
Update! Update! Update!
Uh, there are more chapters, right?
CrystalClear chapter 18 . 6/7/2014
"I is evil"? Ooooohh...I like that...
MistyEyes chapter 16 . 6/7/2014
Bud, compared to a few others, the characters are perfect! Dan's sarcasm was enough, though not exceptional like in the books. Amy was great and Ian, in the situations of the story, I'll bet he would be close to what you have thought out. Don't wallow, it's not like you're Rick Riordan or some professional. No offence, though.
CrystalClear chapter 14 . 6/7/2014
Er...? Whoa.
MistyEyes chapter 11 . 6/7/2014
Nice one. Both pyschoticbookgirl and the author are great. No denying that.
CrystalClear chapter 5 . 6/7/2014
Typical spoilt little rich girl. Jasmine sucks. But that's another great part of the story.
MistyEyes chapter 4 . 6/7/2014
ENGAGEMENT? First of all, WHAT? (I know how the story will end, but still I'm freaked out) Second of all, isn't Ian too young? But whatever, good fic.
Blueray chapter 2 . 6/7/2014
Yeah, (unfortunately) Amy would blush a lot around Ian, I agree. Too much blushing for me, though. But don't take in the second sentence. I guess I'm a non-blush type, that's why...but, great fic! Looking forward to more Ian/Amy fics from you.