Reviews for Dance for Two
Guest chapter 5 . 10/22/2014
are his songs about bella?
Guest chapter 12 . 5/22/2013
Please update soon
smmc65 chapter 12 . 1/19/2012
Love this story, it is well written and a pleasure to read. I so appreciate the structure and grammar. Keep up the great writing.
The Lyn Bomb chapter 12 . 1/7/2012
One of the best fanfics I've read. You're very organized, with good grammar, and I like how you have a blog filled with pictures. Not many stories have that, and it's nice go stumble across people who do. Makes it all the more better :)

Definitely update soon.
muffinmom chapter 4 . 11/29/2011
Loved reading Edward's POV!

And Alice is just too perceptive, LOL!
hlwareham chapter 12 . 10/15/2011
awsome story so far. are you planning on updating any time soon? cant wait to read more.
KimiD chapter 12 . 8/6/2011
Terrific chapter SR~ Cannot wait for the new update... I love this story... KimiD
KimiD chapter 10 . 8/6/2011
Love your sense of humor and Demetri is a trip... shall we show them how it's done~~ very sweet! Great chapter. Dress rehersals are always fun, tweaking and fine tuning everything, seeing everything coming together that you have been working on.
KimiD chapter 9 . 8/6/2011
Sweet perfection~~ That was lovely! I love your Bella and Edward! Once again, your writing pulls me in and makes me feel every emotion, all their contemplations, all the sweetness of their family unit. How they love and support one another. I love that every one of the family members said, "It's about time" and then his acknowledgement after writing the song..."You're welcome – though I should be thanking you. That melody," I explained, "that's the music I've been hearing since I realized that all along, the thing I've been missing and finally found was in front of me the whole time." I laid my palm over her heart. "You."

Heartthrobbing perfection! *SWOON WORTHY* Like I said, Pure Sweet Perfection. Love it!
Mireads chapter 12 . 7/19/2011
Really great starry
KimiD chapter 8 . 7/8/2011
The dresses sound amazing and so pretty. Nice day out for the girls. Sounds like E/B are quite into each other, Swee eet! Great Chapter!
KimiD chapter 7 . 7/8/2011
Your Alice is too funny... yet so spot on!

Swee eet! HOT, HOT, HOT! Yeah, Man!
KimiD chapter 6 . 7/8/2011
SEXY & ROMANTIC...Nuff Said!
KimiD chapter 3 . 7/8/2011
Ah, I love your canon characters with your flavor and twist. I Knew he was going to come in when she jumped on her bed in full force... LOL Nine kinds of red~~ Wonder why Alice sent Edward after Bells? Hmmm, devious little pixie...
KimiD chapter 2 . 7/8/2011
I think Bella wanted to be seen for her dancing not her name. I think I would have felt the same. She did not want "favors" she wanted her dancing to speak for itself, which apparently it did. And apparently Edward "did" notice her even though she did not think so. Your writing flows very nicely, smoothly. It feels easy when you're reading, sweeps you along, like when you are floating down the river on an inner tube. Light, airy~ effortless, like it's as easy as breathing for you! Well Done!