Reviews for It's Just a Step to the Left
Funny orochimaru is the greatest thing ever.
CHPrime chapter 1 . 11/4/2013
So cathartic. So good. continue. I beg of you.
mndstjohn chapter 1 . 7/26/2013
Looks fun!
Guest chapter 1 . 5/12/2013
I have to say, probably one of the most promising ideas for a time travel story I've ever come across. The idea of Orochimaru going back in time, and not Sasuke or Naruto, gives it a twist not usually seen, while at the same time he is given a definite goal, and not just a generic 'make everything better' plot line. The fact that Naruto came with him in the same body leads to the idea of a second adversary trying to stop him, as Naruto wishes to keep everything how it happened, if only to prevent the death of his 'Jiji'. All in all, bravo, and I hope to see a second chapter.
Fellfire chapter 1 . 4/12/2013
It made me laugh all the way through. Awesome. Absolutely awesome :D
Stina Whatever chapter 1 . 5/18/2012
What I really like about this fic is that Orochimaru's gone back in time, and not Naruto or Sasuke. Well, Naruto is there too, which will be fun, but Orochimaru with a vendetta against the Third will just be really fun. That is, if you'll continue writing this story
Reader-anonymous-writer chapter 1 . 2/28/2012
Brilliant. You have even persuaded me that Orochimaru might be correct, and telling the truth. Because, honestly, I have never liked Danzo, and brainwashed Root is worse than Akatsuki and Sound, and the massacre is worse than attacking Sasuke. Though, killing your enemies isn't a subtle way to defeat them... Good luck, Naruto, Orochimaru.
sionnachsSkulk chapter 1 . 2/19/2012
Seriously, have you ever written something that was even *slightly* less than awesome? I doubt it.

Are you going to continue this, or is it a one-shot?
Nemrut chapter 1 . 10/16/2011
I am shocked that I didn't review this one yet, but not as shocked to see that this is not a one shot. How dare you do this sir, tease us with this amazing premise of awesome and unrepentant Orochimaru traveling back in time!

Great premise, loved the things Orochimaru pointed out and how it all made sense and I even liked the more ruthless side of Sarutobi, one of my favorite characters of Naruto.

The line with the naked boys had me laugh out loud.

I really hope you will continue this but then again, all your stories are amazing stories that should be continued. That's cruel, by the way :D
Zexs chapter 1 . 8/6/2011
Why do I think Orochimaru's going to end up Naruto's father.
MyLiloITAChIassasin chapter 1 . 7/31/2011
funny! N I finally understand...
Doctor Cadaver chapter 1 . 1/15/2011
I know I'm not saying anything new, but it would be very much appreciated if you would update (or mark it as complete).
Maleficus Animus chapter 1 . 11/29/2010
oh wow this is fantastic:D its sooo suspencful, is there another chapter comin' on? this really needs to continue
Taichi09 chapter 1 . 10/29/2010
Don't know if I ever reviewed this or not, but I LOVE IT! It's so funny and such a neat take on all the craziness that surrounds our favorite snake Sannin. I love how, though a bit OOC, Orochimaru is so indignant about everything. :)I also love how you pulled all the inconsistancies that can be found in the cannon into this. I never really noticed some of them until I read this.

I only have one question...

Sequal?

PLEASE say yes!

~Taichi09
Harlequin de Rustre chapter 1 . 8/23/2010
Oh, dear Lord that was something epic. My only problem? YOU HAVEN'T UPDATED IN HALF A FRIGGIN' YEAR!

At least type up a second chapter that won't leave us hangin', man.

What confuses me is this kinda goes against the whole "grandfather clause" of theoretical time travel. Something you should look into is reading "Timeline"(I think that's the title) by the great Michael Chrichton. It kinda puts that kinda thing in perspective. Rather dramatically, too. The movie sucked balls, though.

But enough about digression. Please concentrate on writing this fic and ensuring you don't make a theoretical error like the Back to the Future movies did("change the future"; I mean, really, that's just absurd). Take careful steps, but don't take too long, alright?