Reviews for It's Just a Step to the Left
Conflict chapter 1 . 8/15/2010
I hope you do decide to update this and not simply leave it as a one-shot.
insomaniac1 chapter 1 . 8/4/2010
"But while not killing his little brother is a mark in the 'good' column, I'm gonna have to put 'driving him insane with a genjutsu' over in the 'bad' column with like a dozen marks against him, because, seriously, goddamn."

LOL

"But if you're gonna claim best friends with that psychotic Uchiha, Sasuke, you need to get over here and give me a great big hug because I'm not even as bad as he was."

Hate 1st person POV on principle. But really a great, entertaining read. Love evil Sarutobi & not-quite-as-evil-in-comparison Orochimaru.
bakapervert chapter 1 . 6/28/2010
Where is the update?
Majin Hentai X chapter 1 . 5/21/2010
Second chance Orochimaru unprecedented with incredible potential.
Arkh Cthuul chapter 1 . 4/23/2010
Nice pov, promising start, hilarious lookout, whats more one could want of an "orochiistic" plot?

I know, chapter 2! ;)
OBSERVER01 chapter 1 . 4/9/2010
interesting
Negative-Z chapter 1 . 4/5/2010
That was so much fun. You really do a great job keeping out of character characters in character. The part about (spoiler!)

...

Orochimaru's bra probably had me laughing longer than it should have and definitely had me thinking longer than it should have. I'd love to see you do more with the ol' slug/snake/frog team.
boonerunner chapter 1 . 3/9/2010
I really enjoyed "People Lie", but this one has the potential to be even better.
silvablaze chapter 1 . 3/8/2010
Uh...where the hell is chapter two?
Sanz0girl chapter 1 . 3/7/2010
Super interesting, hope you update soon!
Dalxein chapter 1 . 2/28/2010
OH holy shi-

what's gonna' happen next? D:
etc2913 chapter 1 . 2/24/2010
nice writing, but even well thought out attempts to make Orochimaru a semi-good person still sound pathetic. the guy is bad news, bottom line.
125b chapter 1 . 2/24/2010
hilarious not often anyone tries to portray Orochimaru in a decent light not that he can be called good but at least having a good reason for what he's done.
yellulhchicken chapter 1 . 2/23/2010
Naruto possessing or at least being a back seat driver to Orochimaru? hn... interesting.

I like the way you wrote the story. Will you be making another chapter with another person's point of view? or will you stick with Orochimaru?
Zankaru Zelladonii chapter 1 . 2/23/2010
~*~*~*~

Love it! Haven't read any rochi-centric fics before, looking forward to next chapter.

~*~ZZ~*~