Reviews for It's Just a Step to the Left
WicKeDLana chapter 1 . 2/2/2010
awwe. poor orochimaru!
cy-grl chapter 1 . 2/2/2010
This was awesome! Thanks for sharing :)
The Thirteenth Lie chapter 1 . 2/2/2010
Okay, okay this is cool. I hope Naruto survives, also, is it going ot be from Orochimarus point of view the entire time? or no? Anyways, I'll definetly read it.

-Thirteen
AngelForm chapter 1 . 2/2/2010
Interesting alternate interpretation.
RakeeshJ4 chapter 1 . 2/2/2010
Certainly, 110% wins the idea-I've-never-seen before award! Heh. Hell, even many of the component ideas are new to me. And the humor is, as usual, there. Dare I hope for a continuation, or will this be like High Maintenance?
armoredishamael chapter 1 . 2/2/2010
oh dear. this will NOT end well
Angurvddel chapter 1 . 2/2/2010
*blink* Interesting story as usual, but.. are you implying that Orochimaru was originally female (Or is the bra thing a reference to when he was inhabiting a random female body?).
Jeice2003 chapter 1 . 2/2/2010
Neat. I always like it when someone does a good, thorough job of characterizing Orochimaru. I look forward to how this will continue.
Yami Kurushimi chapter 1 . 2/2/2010
Well.. This is new. Keep it up I really wanna see where this goes now. Do me a favor though, try to write in more third person view... The first person view doesn't suit me too well.
Doctor Yami chapter 1 . 2/2/2010
Pretty nice, but I'm gonna be clear here; if this fic results in the death and/or never birth of Naruto, do tell me now. Some fiction I'd just rather not read.
1WiththeButterfly chapter 1 . 2/2/2010
now that, has given me a whole new perspective on jiraiya and sarutobi. not so much orichimaru, because i've been having my own twisted ideas about his character for a while now.

on another note, this whole story is awesome. the sarcasm killed all the captive grues i have around the place. very looking forward to the next update to this. screw AMNQ and People Lie, this leaves them in the dust (well not really, but its good nonetheless)

p.s. any news on 'if only', 'anything and everything' and 'high maintenance'?
yinduyun chapter 1 . 2/2/2010
Just one thing (and that's before I even read it, though I already expect it to be good from having read your style before)...

It's just a JUMP to the left. (And then a step to the ri-i-i-ight)
uo-chou chapter 1 . 2/2/2010
Wow, crazy. I seriously look forward to reading what happens next.
KingQrunk chapter 1 . 2/1/2010
Wow. Never read a fic quite like this. Anything similar? I always liked the thought of naruto and orochimaru being stuck with eachother for a while. Hope naruto is alive, be cool to see how they interact after that.
BetaGuy chapter 1 . 2/1/2010
Orochimaru, and Naruto working together? Awesome. It would be cool, if Naruto got slightly smarter. At least ready to think about things before he jumps in head first. But, its such a big part of his character. I can't wait till you update this. It's an excellent concept.
72 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 Next »