Reviews for Key of Hidden Bonds
Hyuuga Hitomichan chapter 1 . 8/1
Kyaaaaaa! Cuteness overload!(blushes)-plz...update..mi just loved hw u write those family scenes...especially wer d kids stop d fight and hw dey like wen she sings to them..and den derz also d scene wer naruto knos she came a bit late to bed coz she sang children to sleep!diz made me read dem agn and agn!
koshikaden chapter 1 . 6/2/2013
i read this before and i want to ask will roxas and namine be a pairing? or is that a given? very interesting and i want to read the new chapter.
Kingdom Hearts Slayer chapter 5 . 2/18/2013
nice keep going its good
Anna Crosszeria chapter 5 . 8/11/2012
I love it! Although, Xemnus is supposed to be Xemnas. Just wanted to point that out. That aside, this story is great! Poor poor Sora and Roxas, I just can't stand them being hurt. TT Why is the Kyuubi just sitting in their body not doing anything? o.O
Guest chapter 5 . 8/6/2012
Great story so far please update soon.
KurotenshiHime360 chapter 1 . 7/12/2012
Awesome this story is pure gold plz update soon!
Meteorthunder3 chapter 5 . 12/19/2011
This is very touching truly. I wish they will remember their parents soon. and please update pweaaaaseeeee(cue puppy dog eyes) *shiver* ok that felt totally wron never doing that again.. anyways, this story is really touching and compelling and I can't help but always try to return to this story and reread the pas chapters... I wish this story won't end yet.
Twinfactor chapter 5 . 11/10/2011
I love it at first i thought thair is no way to make it work but you proved me worrng. Please update soon i can not wait to find out what happens next and how will evvry one react.
Demon2Angel chapter 5 . 5/11/2011
This story is awesome that's all I have to say
UchihaAxel chapter 5 . 5/1/2011
this is an awesome story! i can't wait for the next chapter!
ParadiseRegained chapter 5 . 4/28/2011
awesome
Taeniaea chapter 5 . 4/28/2011
cool story
Taeniaea chapter 4 . 1/27/2011
cool story
Mitsuki Lockhart chapter 4 . 1/26/2011
aw..~! i can't wait for the next chapter ~!
Chewie Cookies chapter 4 . 1/24/2011