Reviews for Uncontrollable Power
sbfangal chapter 6 . 8/15/2006
great keep coming more i know is

been a long time but will u please

continue?
Lori chapter 6 . 9/4/2002
I have recently become a fan of Mutant X. I really enjoyed reading this story. I totally enjoyed the action sequence where Brennan, Jesse, Emma, and Shalimar were helping Emily escape from the GSA men. I also like how you tried to stay true to character. Eagerly looking forward to see what will happen next to Emily and the rest of Mutant X.
mikey chapter 6 . 6/12/2002
i love ur story ,i wish every chapter will be longer but i'll settle for a regular update!

michelle
lollipop4 chapter 6 . 5/28/2002
Short chapters are better than NO chapters! Are we MX fans like a bunch of baby birds, all with our mouths open, begging for more? What happens next?
emw chapter 6 . 5/14/2002
Wicked! Can't wait for more!
CATPAW chapter 6 . 4/28/2002
I want to read more. it is good
Melissa chapter 6 . 3/10/2002
This is excellent! I just finished reading chapter 6! Your a very talented writer! MORE!
Nathan chapter 1 . 2/22/2002
Hey Em, This one is quite intersting as well, I mean in the first chapter it gets you rivited by making you wonder what in the world this hybrid could be. I like that in a story. I wonder where we got the name from eh? Just messin, keep up the good work. You seriously should consider sending a copy of these stories to whoever produces the Mutant-X TV shows. I think they'd love 'em. Nice story. 8D
Quest chapter 5 . 2/21/2002
You have a very good story going. Write more SOON!
sammie chapter 4 . 2/9/2002
very good story line
Yarrharr chapter 4 . 2/3/2002
Crikey! That's it? I like it so far-short&simple. But would emily really be that easy to convince? I think she'd be too freaked out to believe anyone who says they're trying to help her.

Anyway, keep writing!

(I know I'm reviewing a lot but I'm sick and bored.)
Yarrharr chapter 3 . 2/3/2002
Cool fight scene. GO MUTANTS!
Yarrharr chapter 1 . 2/3/2002
Haven't been watching Mutant X for long, but I've already had some story ideas. one of them is almost exactly like this, a young girl with several mutant abilities. Maybe you're telepathic and you read my mind So far, so good!
jodi chapter 4 . 1/31/2002
its good so far but can you make the stories longer and keep up the good work and get the reat posted very soon
DT chapter 4 . 1/31/2002
Keep going! Great story so far!