Reviews for Road Trip!
Lara Jane Magnus chapter 7 . 9/30/2011
this is an awesumly funny story.. luv it..
Chocolate and Drama chapter 1 . 2/28/2010
Okay... I was just re-reading some of my reviews and noticed something. Sparkly Skater has mentioned numerous times I believe, that she was capable of getting me mysteriously in the night if I didn't update. LET IT BE KNOWN. She is not some crazy pedophile, she is my best friend who lives down the road from me and who I see daily and who i wouldn't put it past her if she duct-taped me to a chair to force me to write. Yeah...so... THANKS FOR REVIEWING EVERYBODY!
Fell4 chapter 12 . 2/27/2010
Ha! I wonder if Helen looks upon those memories with fondness... I wouldnt! Poor, Henry-being 'cheated' out of his chance of comic book fame! This more than makes up for that doesnt it Henry?

Keep Writing,

Fell4
WereCat the Assassino chapter 12 . 2/26/2010
Nice!
melissaadams22 chapter 12 . 2/26/2010
Hey there,

OK you made me laugh till I almost had an accident. NICE work, BEYOND wonderful. Keep up the GREAT work.

DZR chapter 12 . 2/26/2010
Ashley'll be pissed when she gets back and finds Henry selling her creations. She'll want a large percentage of the profits :D

Ha, what if she caught him selling her stuff on ebay.

Glad youre continuing this fic. Hope 'AM-girl scout' behaves itself.
Surreal Squirrel chapter 12 . 2/26/2010
Hehe! I was so happy when I saw that you decided to do more of this! It's just so hakcin' funny! It's like my older sister is visiting from college and it's just so koolio! (idk...my bff jill?)
melissaadams22 chapter 11 . 2/18/2010
Hey there,

WOW GREAT job, I love this. You're doing really well, great work so keep it up please. :-) This is a real treat during all the winter misery lately.

WereCat the Assassino chapter 11 . 2/17/2010
Awesomeness!
Surreal Squirrel chapter 11 . 2/17/2010
OMHEC! I can't believe it's over! *sobs* I will miss it so much! It's like when your favorite 'big sis' goes off to college, never to return! - That is how I feel! Write a new story soon, or I might just explode! (and that, my friend, would not be fun...or would it?)
DZR chapter 11 . 2/17/2010
YOU!

*lmao*

What have I learned from reading this fic?

I laugh uncontrollably when I think of mustard. If I ever see it on someones face for real, I will be so far gone. XD

I must not read this fic when there are other people around, apparently crazy laughter scares some folks.

Giant waffles are people too.

This has been so funny and a pleasure to read. Cant wait to read whatever you come up with next.
CatzChaos chapter 11 . 2/17/2010
Great job. You are hillarous! Wondering about those ducks now...
librarymouse chapter 11 . 2/17/2010
That was funny. Loved it.
DZR chapter 10 . 2/17/2010
'plastic dinosaurs with a severed Barbie headin place of the Dino's head. Ashley! '

Hehehehe! That would freak me out if I woke up to that. I dont blame Helen for quitting.

I've got to stop reading this fic when theres people around, I laugh like a loon. Prepare for an epic, epilogue review!
melissaadams22 chapter 10 . 2/16/2010
Hey there,

AH the craziness draws to a close...LOL. Loved this chapter, I KNEW Helen had a breaking point...even her. :-D

51 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »