Reviews for Road Trip!
Lara Jane Magnus chapter 7 . 9/30/2011
this is an awesumly funny story.. luv it..
Chocolate and Drama chapter 1 . 2/28/2010
Okay... I was just re-reading some of my reviews and noticed something. Sparkly Skater has mentioned numerous times I believe, that she was capable of getting me mysteriously in the night if I didn't update. LET IT BE KNOWN. She is not some crazy pedophile, she is my best friend who lives down the road from me and who I see daily and who i wouldn't put it past her if she duct-taped me to a chair to force me to write. THANKS FOR REVIEWING EVERYBODY!
Fell4 chapter 12 . 2/27/2010
Ha! I wonder if Helen looks upon those memories with fondness... I wouldnt! Poor, Henry-being 'cheated' out of his chance of comic book fame! This more than makes up for that doesnt it Henry?

Keep Writing,

WereCat the Assassino chapter 12 . 2/26/2010
melissaadams22 chapter 12 . 2/26/2010
Hey there,

OK you made me laugh till I almost had an accident. NICE work, BEYOND wonderful. Keep up the GREAT work.

DZR chapter 12 . 2/26/2010
Ashley'll be pissed when she gets back and finds Henry selling her creations. She'll want a large percentage of the profits :D

Ha, what if she caught him selling her stuff on ebay.

Glad youre continuing this fic. Hope 'AM-girl scout' behaves itself.
Surreal Squirrel chapter 12 . 2/26/2010
Hehe! I was so happy when I saw that you decided to do more of this! It's just so hakcin' funny! It's like my older sister is visiting from college and it's just so koolio! ( bff jill?)
melissaadams22 chapter 11 . 2/18/2010
Hey there,

WOW GREAT job, I love this. You're doing really well, great work so keep it up please. :-) This is a real treat during all the winter misery lately.

WereCat the Assassino chapter 11 . 2/17/2010
Surreal Squirrel chapter 11 . 2/17/2010
OMHEC! I can't believe it's over! *sobs* I will miss it so much! It's like when your favorite 'big sis' goes off to college, never to return! - That is how I feel! Write a new story soon, or I might just explode! (and that, my friend, would not be fun...or would it?)
DZR chapter 11 . 2/17/2010

What have I learned from reading this fic?

I laugh uncontrollably when I think of mustard. If I ever see it on someones face for real, I will be so far gone. XD

I must not read this fic when there are other people around, apparently crazy laughter scares some folks.

Giant waffles are people too.

This has been so funny and a pleasure to read. Cant wait to read whatever you come up with next.
CatzChaos chapter 11 . 2/17/2010
Great job. You are hillarous! Wondering about those ducks now...
librarymouse chapter 11 . 2/17/2010
That was funny. Loved it.
DZR chapter 10 . 2/17/2010
'plastic dinosaurs with a severed Barbie headin place of the Dino's head. Ashley! '

Hehehehe! That would freak me out if I woke up to that. I dont blame Helen for quitting.

I've got to stop reading this fic when theres people around, I laugh like a loon. Prepare for an epic, epilogue review!
melissaadams22 chapter 10 . 2/16/2010
Hey there,

AH the craziness draws to a close...LOL. Loved this chapter, I KNEW Helen had a breaking point...even her. :-D

51 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »