Reviews for The words that changed the Friendship
nn chapter 35 . 8/9/2014
publica más por favor.
nertooold54 chapter 35 . 5/12/2012
You have to finish this story! I just reread the entire thing and was even more emotionally involved than before. Who kidnapped her?
loverofbones chapter 35 . 5/11/2012
Your story is great but yoiu need to tell us who held Brennan captive. Can't wait for you to continue.
Mali Bear's Buddy chapter 34 . 9/24/2010
Did you mean to have a line break toward the end? It seemed like you jumped from Booth and Brennan to the kidnapper.

Good to see you didn't give up on this one. Can't wait to see what you do next!
AnnaAmieJames chapter 34 . 9/24/2010
The story is great... keep writing... I suggest Eliza... I really like the name... and especially if her surname is going to be Booth it's great... althrough it's also great with Brennan...
NatesMama chapter 34 . 9/24/2010
Welcome back! Great update!

How about Audrey Faith? Audrey means "survivor/strength" and Faith is pretty self-explanatory. :)
amosthegreat chapter 34 . 9/23/2010
grace, it means gift from god or amy which means loved. update soon please
xoxokiss210 chapter 33 . 8/24/2010
i love this fanfic
Jackie Pierce chapter 33 . 6/16/2010
Alright, so I think we all need to find who her freaking captor is! Pretty please? :(
Jdragonfire29 chapter 32 . 5/10/2010
Please come back and finish this! Is a great story.
Jdragonfire29 chapter 33 . 4/13/2010
Glad you are back! This story has been on my brain and I was hoping you would finish it. Love it!
jjrobinson73 chapter 33 . 4/13/2010
Please please please post another chapter soon! This is good. I can't wait for Booth and Brennan to meet their little girl and becomea family!

Jenn
Kissin Concern chapter 33 . 4/13/2010
Great update. Can't wait to see who the kindnapper was.
TravelingSue chapter 33 . 4/13/2010
We've missed your updates, thanks for coming back and finishing up what I assume is the final chapter(s).

Great update, I'm looking forward to you completing it.
NatesMama chapter 33 . 4/13/2010
Another lovely chapter, and you portrayed their emotions so well.