Reviews for Outcast
THEREADINGADDICT chapter 1 . 1/4/2013
Awwwww. That was so sweet. It also destroyed my view of PARIAH. Oh well.

THEREADINGADDICT
Apathetic Manipulator chapter 1 . 6/22/2012
Amazing story, though I wish you would expand on it.
Doctor-Fluffywolf chapter 1 . 4/9/2012
Huh. I was expecting that we all died. Oh well.
lazyguy90 chapter 1 . 2/20/2012
Nice work on this.
EDB chapter 1 . 4/8/2011
Please make more of this story, its very touching
RunMoogles chapter 1 . 3/2/2011
I really enjoyed this. The simple style reflects the thought of a child, and it becomes easy to see his world the way that a child would. I liked it. It had a special touch to it. I also liked the part with Alex. It's a snap shot of how he might have developed. The ending is pretty endearing. Thank you for writing this! 3
anodyneAvian chapter 1 . 12/3/2010
When this story was first recommended to me, at first I wasn't too sure of it. Prototype is a very gory and violent game, after all. But you made it into something heartwarming and sweet. D'awww. I hope that if they do make a sequel to the game, there should be a scene like this!

I like the simplicity of this, and your style. I love how you wrote PARIAH, with all his loneliness and childishness. And Alex is pretty good too. Still a killer, but he can be nice. Brotherly even, which is fitting for the two.
Obscureish chapter 1 . 11/14/2010
Ummm... well... Awwww.
MaxwellEvans chapter 1 . 10/27/2010
Its beautiful. It really is. But would Alex really be so gentle with PARIAH? But I do like this, and your writing is very refreshing.
Kyman201 chapter 1 . 8/10/2010
... Holy hell, you've done the impossible. You've taken one of the most brutally violent games in recent history and made something sweet and heartwarming out of it. v_v Kudos to you my friend. *Bows*
AnonL chapter 1 . 4/18/2010
A nice surprise, this story. I enjoyed it. It's good to see an idea contrary to the rest. PARIAH gets no love. Your take might be the most prudent approach Alex could make. Why fight and subdue when it can be controlled through nonviolent means?

There's plenty of discussion and wonder about how/what he is. REDLIGHT? Immune? Dunno, but it's another fun subject to poke at. I'd figure that by the time he caught up to PARIAH, Alex might've scratched his mad spot, but maybe not. I don't think he'd go right in swinging. Not with PARIAH not having ever even done anything bad!
Gijinka Renamon chapter 1 . 4/10/2010
Aw... how sweet. I like it.
anonymous chapter 1 . 3/7/2010
This is fascinating- please update as soon as possible!
BlackLadyCharon chapter 1 . 2/20/2010
An interesting fic, and one in a way that falls in with my own thoughts on Pariah. That he's not a monster, or at least, not an intentional one. And protective Alex gives me a nice warm tingly feeling. And Blackwatch should be afraid. Very afraid.
DarkGidora chapter 1 . 2/4/2010
Very nice style; I like the simplicity of the story. It captures the loneliness and isolation that the kid would feel very well. I didn't open up a Prototype fic expecting it to be heartwarming, but I'm pleasantly surprised. Kudos.