Reviews for Beneath the Bluff
MarchHare5 chapter 1 . 2/3/2010
Wonderful smut, really enjoyed it. Plus, I loved the set up to that scene, the hints at the history between them, the portraits of their personalities.

But the entire time during the final scene, I was waiting for the other shoe to drop, the realization that Bella was playing him, that she'd timed her arrival at his hotel room precisely in order to distract him from his assignment. That she was in fact sabotaging the heist, whether through involvement with a rival group of thieves, or with the hotel's owners, or simply out of revenge. Because her return to him seemed a little too easy.

Still, I liked the outcome. :) Any chances you might expand this into a multi-chapter story?
cshorte chapter 1 . 2/2/2010
Loved it!
GetDrunkOnVictory chapter 1 . 2/2/2010
I'm very glad they have each other again. :D

It sucks that Edward waited so long to go after Bella, but he probably needed the time away to be sure of what he wanted or they might have failed again.
MamaJoyof3 chapter 1 . 2/2/2010
I'm a woman of few words, so I loved it!
blb1000 chapter 1 . 2/2/2010
E gets his girl again... Yay!
K chapter 1 . 2/2/2010
I liked casninoward. Please write more with him :P
lovedwardalways chapter 1 . 2/2/2010
I loved casioward he is very yummy. Cocky and sure of himself except when he was around her he tried and fail around her.
ARFess96 chapter 1 . 2/2/2010
He sounds like a dirty dog. But in all fairness, he was pretty hot.
mangocider chapter 1 . 2/2/2010
amwine chapter 1 . 2/2/2010
I love it! I hope you continue with it. I want to know more...great job...thanks so much!
topanga01 chapter 1 . 2/2/2010
hot casionward
aingealeire chapter 1 . 2/2/2010
My thoughts are MORE MORE! lol
nicole1962 chapter 1 . 2/2/2010
nice :)
TKegl chapter 1 . 2/2/2010
Wow, I really liked this B&E - great story - would love to see it expanded into a full story. Thanks for sharing it!
Sarkule chapter 1 . 2/1/2010