Reviews for Beneath the Bluff
Sendmeonmyway chapter 1 . 2/1/2010
I'm a definite fan of casinoward. But I like this Bella a lot too. She doesn't put up with crap from anyone. She's not overly insecure and weak. She's a strong woman and she wasn't about to sit around and put up with Edward's shit. That's the kinda Bella I admire. none of that whiny 'woe is me' shit. That's just weak.

And the makeup sex was damn fine sweetie. Couch sex is always fun especially when it's messy and rushed and full of years of build up and tension. Good stuff. And the ciggy after the sex...how very Robward ; ]

Xoxo- Sendmeonmyway
MyBrown3y3s chapter 1 . 2/1/2010
I read this when it posted on smut mondays, but read it again here. I loved it. I loved the interaction between Bella and Edward. It did make me really want to watch Ocean's 11. I would love to see this continued.
StarryNightT chapter 1 . 2/1/2010
Vividly reminded of Ocean's Eleven. GOD I love that movie... Now I really want to watch it... What the fuck did I do with it ((pout)) Awesome! I give it an A! Not gonna lie though, kinda wish I saw them rob the casino XD Quality job. Quality. ;)

-Rachelle-
WeasleyWeakness chapter 1 . 2/1/2010
Loved this! It reminded me of the intensity of Secret but much more playful at the same time!
mountainlion718 chapter 1 . 2/1/2010
good story, is it a one-shot? he kinda reminded me of Danny Ocean
35 | « Prev Page 1 .. 3