Reviews for A Hero's Mask
Sphere Warrior chapter 9 . 5/22
Dead story ;_;
Laluzi chapter 9 . 2/8/2012
Huh... I thought I'd reviewed this back when I first read it at least half a year ago. I guess not - apparently, I'm all lazy. D:

Anyway, this was all brilliant, keeping everything that happened in the game new. I loved the character of Inky, too. Sadly, it seems like you've dropped this... :(

*pines in the corner*
bloody raptor chapter 9 . 12/15/2011
I love this story and I hope it continues
GuesssWho chapter 9 . 4/10/2011
Whatever happened to this?
Morality0duality chapter 9 . 12/16/2010
Nice work a masterpiece in the making. have thought about using dinos as a base for shadow creatures and what is she (inky) a vamp or something from hellsing.
Lucan07 chapter 9 . 11/9/2010
Im gonna describe how i feel about this story in 2 words: LOVE IT I so cannot wait till tomorrow to continue reading :)
Rainov chapter 9 . 8/19/2010
been awhile since you updated huh? anyway never reviewed this chapter so here goes,

cross and the russian(polish Ukrainian whatever...) was odd... and funny cause i really didn't expect it.

the forming friendship between mercer and inky is nice, mercer need a few friends.
Lord of Murder chapter 9 . 7/20/2010
this is pretty damn awesome keep it up.
DarkGidora chapter 9 . 6/28/2010
Nicely done as usual. Again, I really like the selection from Greene's point of view and the argument between Inky and Ed. The rest of the chapter was nicely done as well. And Alex sucks at driving, doesn't he?
Ardent Flame chapter 8 . 6/22/2010
The story is great. I love how you fit in other universes in a casual way as a side appearance. Keep on going.
Blotchy Confabulations chapter 1 . 6/4/2010
Hey it's Twidget...I couldn't find a way to send you a pm on this site so I'm doing this instead...sorry

Well I just faved you and subscribed to so I can start reading these more often

Oh yeah the story:

A line I realy liked (chap 1) "...clawing at one edge of her senses like an annoying Chihuahua at a bedroom door." Ed is such the shadow version of a

Since I've already read this chap at school theres not much I can add but that this is a really good begining And I'll go read the other chap's I haven't gotten to yet.

Meaning chap 6-8 XD, and your other stories

'Kay, talk to you later I guess
Dodectron chapter 8 . 5/27/2010
D The perfect mix of awesome and fun! Looking forward to more _
DarkGidora chapter 8 . 5/27/2010
"While this could be the result of a morphine-induced hallucination, there seems to be on of the creatures on the ceiling right now."

Best line ever. I really liked the bit from Cross's POV, it managed to be both wince-inducing and a really good read. And Dana, sleep deprivation playing with a shapechanging shadow creature can only end in tears. Or hilarity. Or both.

What does this new comer have in store for our heroes, aside from bolt cutters and lightning? How will Mercy (I still think that's an awesome nickname for him) and Inky do next? Will there be wasps? What does Inky have against the Pieta, anyways?

Finally, Ragland's granddaughter is named Rochelle? Are her friends Nick, Ellis, and Coach?
Rainov chapter 8 . 5/27/2010
oh the plot thickens... this is gonna be interesting.

good work!
GuesssWho chapter 8 . 5/26/2010
Update more often, please!