Reviews for Sirius' Savior
R. Podmore chapter 11 . 4/17
Spanking isn't a grinning matter. It's actually very serious and can be considered abuse. Thanks, R. Podmore.
13yearsagediff chapter 13 . 4/11
before I read any further is beth gonna be permanent in the story?
13yearsagediff chapter 7 . 4/11
aw I hate when sirius has romantic partners :(
Corwyn chapter 68 . 4/1
Loved this story, thanks for sharing it with us. I'm heading for the sequel now.
Corwyn chapter 32 . 4/1
Loving the story. Two things: A) I didn't mind the wedding planner details, when it gets too much you just skim over it, no need to delete it all. And B) back a couple paragraphs you say "mediation" (negotiating a settlement between arguing parties) when you mean "meditation" (thinking about nothing and organizing the thoughts)
starlite22 chapter 43 . 3/28
Enjoying the story a lot, just wish you had used original names for the new characters and not ones from other actors/to shows, as when you read it, you read it and imagine who they were/are which is distracting. I read this as it had Hermione in the characters/pairings, now well over half way at chapter 48, disappointed she hadn't yet made an early appearance.
starlite22 chapter 22 . 3/26
No this to sad, you killed off all of their friends and new family they made. ;(
starlite22 chapter 20 . 3/26
I'm generally enjoying the story, but found the chapters with her new guards hard to take seriously, using names of real Star Trek actors, just makes me laugh and read it as their characters in Star Trek, which doesn't work when it's meant to be set in the HP universe.
starlite22 chapter 18 . 3/26
Why was her empathy not mentioned till this chapter, it seems to of been put in as an after thought, if she's an empath why did she use it to check of Harry and Sirius were safe people, and for that matter, would y her empathy of told her, her two previous fiancée were up to no good?
You dont know hot to make original characters do you?
Magnificent the Destroyer Lord chapter 22 . 12/29/2016
I usually don't find myself doing this kind of reaction, despite what the author may throw at us the reader. That being said, I have to know, so apologies in advance should this seem like a flame/rebuke:

What purpose did this tragedy serve in the story?

Thank you in advance and good luck with whatever projects you're currently working on; I am indeed enjoying the story, so much so that that may be why I am upset at the deaths in this chapter. I did not want you to think otherwise.

Have a very happy new year and again good luck with whatever projects you're working on

M*T*D*L*
Lord Barinthus chapter 3 . 12/28/2016
I like the premise of this fic but just can't continue based on the quality of writing. Needs a really good Beta, and then it might be palatable.
Lord Barinthus chapter 2 . 12/28/2016
The lack of commas and grammar is...sooooo badddddd.

The author noted 'OOC' in the description, but there's a major difference in characters being OOC for a specific reason, and them being OOC because the author isn't good at writing in their voice. This is the latter. (i.e. Basically all the dialogue in the Order meeting.)

Will give it another chap or two just based on the number of Favs and premise of the fic, but based off Chapters 1 & 2 it kinda blows my mind that it's accumulated so many.
Lord Barinthus chapter 1 . 12/28/2016
I like the direction this is going and 2k Favs is promising, but I'm disheartened at the various misspellings and use of "Moldyshorts", an absolutely STUPID epithet that half the authors on here insist is funny.

Hopefully it continues to be promising. On to Chap. 2!
Guest chapter 29 . 12/14/2016