Reviews for Sirius' Savior
senawario chapter 1 . 7/3
very nicely done. I got a little bored in between from all the non-magical action but that's not a criticism; that's a very subjective opinion and I'm sure there are others who enjoyed it.

I loved some of those little touches too (Emma Watson telling Sirius about time turners, for instance, or Dhanwantri - apparently a "physician of the gods" - as the name of the magical hospital...)
ImUpToNoGood chapter 40 . 6/30
I am very much enjoying this unique story, except for a few issues.

Your persistent use of run-on sentences makes it very hard to read. I will give you a big box of periods and another of commas. Please read through your story (preferably out loud). Wherever you would pause, add a comma. Whenever you have a new thought, or a longer pause, add a period.

I'll also give you a small box of the letter o, to differentiate between 'to' (preposition and also part of an infinitive), and 'too' (meaning also, and used with words like 'much' or 'many' as well. Whenever you could replace it with 'also' or 'as well', change the 'to' to a 'too'. Whenever it is followed by much, far, many, etc., add that extra o as well.

Other than those issues, the story is an intriguing and fun read. Thanks for writing!
Lordnaoise chapter 28 . 6/26
Im loving the Stargate references
Hell's Angel-Heaven's Demon chapter 68 . 6/23
This is an amazing story with a great original plot and development! I enjoy it immensely to read it and see how it went! Thank you so much for writing!

Hells
daithi4377 chapter 2 . 5/20
Lol Peter Pettigrew is still in the Order...the actual betrayer of the Potters.
daithi4377 chapter 1 . 5/20
Wow Sirius must have had to use everything he had to put Hagrid out...how did he not hear him in the house?
I didn't really like this chapter. Way to much information. I know it makes things more realistic, but I'm Dutch. I am really good at English, but when you started talking about the courses I didn't really understand it and skipped it. We also get the fact that Harry is smart. To say he's going to a special school is good, but knowing how that school works, how expensive the books are and where to find those books . . . I don't know about you, but that's not the reason I' M reading fanfiction.
Fick Chick chapter 62 . 5/3
how old are the triplets? they seem awfully articulate for the 2 1/2 I pegged them as.
GenkaiFan chapter 60 . 5/2
Hey Silverfawkes!
Thanks for writing this story...IMHO the characterizations, plot and pacing of it are great despite your punctuation problems!

As for the flamers? Let 'em burn! I don't think the idiots realize that all they are doing is increasing the review stats:) So don your fireproof cloak and smirk at their moronic endeavors:)
The Frau, GF"s writing partner
cribinator chapter 29 . 4/3
Youve stolen a fair few names from Stargate here. I like it
nintschibintschi chapter 16 . 4/2
just love this story it is so sweet :)
nintschibintschi chapter 5 . 4/2
i just love this story thanks for writing it hope you update one of your stories someday :)
nintschi
ryencoke chapter 35 . 3/17
Great story. Loving Harry and Sirius as well. The deaths of all their friends was devastating, made me tear up. Thank God you didn't go into detail and it was basically only one chapter.

I am loving this Sirius as well. He is...pun totally not intentional...more serious than what you often read, even in stories with a similar theme.

Not that it makes a lot of difference now, since it's been years since the story was completed. But Ted Tonks isn't a muggle, he is a muggle born wizard. So he could have taken the oath as the others did.
wild wolf free17 chapter 68 . 3/15
I really enjoyed this story, but I think a head's up when you began the crossovers would save your readers quite a bit of confusion; I recognized most of them and the familiarity of the names was very distracting.
brightflare chapter 68 . 2/28