Reviews for Sirius' Savior
sanbeegoldiewhitey chapter 64 . 9/24
You were too nice to Lucius Malfoy. I was enjoying this story and your fondness for Lucius was a sore point.
Kittens Kat chapter 68 . 9/16
WanderingDragonborn chapter 68 . 9/5
Wow I just finished your story after starting it yesterday and I enjoyed every bit of your story. You did great in how you made the characters act and i really enjoyed the different teachers especially the Indian shaman. I look forward to reading more from you and hope there is more to this story. Keep up the great work.
Saissa chapter 68 . 8/27
This is another one of the best HP Stories I have ever read.

I love the details in Harry's education and training.

Great story!
Saissa chapter 66 . 8/27
I'm not familiar with Newhall and Stormcloud - so I dont get that reference.

But no worries. The rest of the chapter was fun!
Saissa chapter 65 . 8/27
Jarrod Moran and Catherine Parker?

The only Catherine Parker I am familiar with was from the Pretender TV series, I think the fellows name was Jarrod but its been a while since I saw any of those episodes. I dont remember anything about Jarrod Moran being a wizard let alone an elemental mage.

I would expect Sirius to be trying to get on touch with the Whitelighters from the TV series Charmed for elemental magic.
Saissa chapter 63 . 8/27
Yes Albus, it is long past time for you to give up...
Saissa chapter 62 . 8/27
Min, min, min, when are you going to STOP following the old coot?
He is nothing but a pyschotic sociopath!
Saissa chapter 61 . 8/27
Dumbles thinks he can influence the Duc de Sable?

ROTFLMAO - I can't wait to see that!
Saissa chapter 59 . 8/27
Sociopath? now that's not a diagnosis I have seen associated with Dumbles, but it does fit!
Saissa chapter 57 . 8/27
Scotty as the british ambassador? NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO!

He is and ever will be a starship engineer. He canna break the laws of physics!

And becoming a wizard and a diplomat breaks the laws of physics! LOL
Saissa chapter 49 . 8/27
The Lawyers - from the A-team? I dont know about having Barabbas on the team.

Doesn't he have a nick name of - B A - which apparently stands for Bad Attitude? LOL

I love it when a plan comes together!
Saissa chapter 47 . 8/27
Cagney and Lacy? Bill Cosby? You do know he has a rather questionable reputation this year (2015), right? And you are a Go'auld and a Jaffar? ? What an interesting mix!

You wrote Ska'ra just like he was when he first met Jack O'Neill too - well done.
Cagney and Lacy was 34 years ago so my memories are kind of vague.
The Bill Cosby show was great the first time around, but the jokes do get old if you watch them over and over.
OTOH - I lobe watching stargate reruns!
Saissa chapter 37 . 8/27
Emma Watson works in the Dept of Mysteries? Wow, really?

Does the Dept of Mysteris have a website? I would really love to read it and find out more details!

I wonder if Emma Watson will sue you for the use of her name? Did you ask for permission to use her name? LOL

J/K again...
Saissa chapter 30 . 8/27
I wonder if Harry ends up being the photographer, since he clearly has the eye for it?
1,815 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »