Reviews for Sirius' Savior
ryencoke chapter 35 . 3/17
Great story. Loving Harry and Sirius as well. The deaths of all their friends was devastating, made me tear up. Thank God you didn't go into detail and it was basically only one chapter.

I am loving this Sirius as well. He is...pun totally not intentional...more serious than what you often read, even in stories with a similar theme.

Not that it makes a lot of difference now, since it's been years since the story was completed. But Ted Tonks isn't a muggle, he is a muggle born wizard. So he could have taken the oath as the others did.
wild wolf free17 chapter 68 . 3/15
I really enjoyed this story, but I think a head's up when you began the crossovers would save your readers quite a bit of confusion; I recognized most of them and the familiarity of the names was very distracting.
liz.barden chapter 68 . 2/28
Excellent story!
Knitchick chapter 68 . 1/31
Excellent story! Loved it!
proud indonesian chapter 5 . 1/29
im indonesian and i feel so proud that my country is mentioned bc not many people knows indonesia
Just another fanficton writer chapter 36 . 1/25
I'm sad. Sri died on my birth day...
SeparatriX chapter 34 . 1/21
I just want to say, that having spent lots of time at the Inner Harbor, and actually having a late honeymoon at Pier 5 (Harbor Magic) you caught all of the details very well. So kudos for that!
SeparatriX chapter 28 . 1/20
I am thoroughly enjoying this story. Although I do need to point out that 410 was not an area code in the Maryland area until 1991. It was still 301 back in the 80's.
Rainbow2007 chapter 4 . 1/18
love it
1misspotter chapter 47 . 12/23/2014
With the type of mistakes I am seeing in this story, it seems like English is not your first language. Yet, you have probably already fixed atleast a few of your mistakes already. The only reason I have not favorited this story is because some of your mistakes have forced me to reread a bit.
1misspotter chapter 39 . 12/23/2014
good idea having Harry help destroy voldy b/c of the prophesy
Thorn D. Cinni chapter 8 . 12/1/2014
Kurosaki-san... Urahara-san... who? Are they one of the japanese *cough*aurors*cough*?
JulianneL chapter 8 . 12/3/2014
I actually kind of wish we got to see more of the interaction between Harry and Sirius. Love the story though! Not many people write about Indonesia.
aki93 chapter 36 . 12/2/2014
Hi, I love your stories, but I think you would prefer your italian to be more real so here it is:
D: "Che diavolo! Mio dio Harry! Che diavolo stai facendo?"
If you need any italian speech translated feel free to ask.
Reading on if there is anything wrong I'll correct it, I hope it's helpful :)
Thorn D. Cinni chapter 18 . 12/1/2014
Oh gods, I choked when you introduced Mustang; who are you adding next? XD Oh, lovely, fellow fan.
1,780 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »