Reviews for The Phantom of Harrison High
SiRenfield chapter 1 . 1/1/2014
Darn it I was about to write a fanfic with a similar concept, except the roles are genderswapped, until I heard about this on TV Tropes! XD

But I'm enjoying this so far even if I grew up with several high school AU movie (mostly in the form of teen comedies) such as Sydney White and She's the Man. But unlike those where hijinks ensue (i.e She's the Man is based off of Twelfth Night so Amanda Bynes has to crossdress as her brother) , I think the premise is a very great idea and I like the twist on giving it a more tragic twist, which is not surprising given how I mostly know POTO from the Lon Chaney movie, which is very dark. Erik, the Ultimate Yandere :D
SpiritRose3496 chapter 48 . 11/5/2012
I absolutely love this story. What a great ending! It's not cliché or anything like that. It's wonderful. Thank you!
SpiritRose3496 chapter 36 . 11/5/2012
this is seriously awesome. i literally can't stop reading it.
Akkira chapter 48 . 11/3/2012
That. was. AWESOME! Gosh. I just hate people's reactions when they first saw them. Even Simon, saying that it will be worse than anything. BOOM! IN YOUR FACE SIMON! It's true that Charlotte isn't in the same level as Alex (oh sorry, Jonathan). But yeah, together... it's awesome. Thanks for sharing this video! Pretty much appreciated.

Aki.
Ebba chapter 4 . 10/23/2012
I don't even know what to say anymore. You've gotten completely obssessed.
Ebba chapter 3 . 10/23/2012
Seriously, you've stolen my heart, and I'm only three chapters in!
Ebba chapter 2 . 10/23/2012
I really like your voice in this entire story. It's so much more relatable and realistic than anything I read in a while!
Tina chapter 44 . 9/8/2012
Kyaaaaa I like these fluffy chapters. And Christine is so funny XD
Tine chapter 41 . 9/8/2012
So... Everybody knew about the phantom thing? Are they really the reincarnation of Erik And Christine? Christine never sang again? I secretly wanted to the both of them become an amazing duet... They would compose their own music of course and be together forever. And raoul was fine with Christine's decision? and her friends? Ahhhhh so much confussion. But I like this ending too :)
Tina chapter 40 . 9/8/2012
The last part... How they hugged each other made me so happy that i need to cry again
Tina chapter 39 . 9/8/2012
Poor unhappy Alex! Omg I believe too that Erik was not going to blow the opera up... You actually are making me analize the book! *thinks furiously*
Tina chapter 36 . 9/8/2012
I still wonder of they are really the reincarnation of Erik and Christine... I hope they are!
Tina chapter 26 . 9/8/2012
Omg poor Alex! now I wonder what would have happened if Christine defendEd him in front of everyone... She should have
Tina chapter 19 . 9/7/2012
Is the second time I read this and I still love it. It's better than the others young's adult novels Out there. And I can totally relate to Christine, we have the same age after all.
Sonikkuruzu chapter 7 . 8/6/2012
The class' opinion of Romeo and Juliet isn't the same as my class' opinion. When Romeo died the whole class yelled "Yay!" and jumped for joy. No one thought that it was romantic :D