Reviews for The Phantom of Harrison High
MlleNikki chapter 20 . 1/7
Alex's costume sounds awesome! Glad C finally stood up for herself n Alex n up to Ryan.
MlleNikki chapter 17 . 1/7
"Axl was a vocabulary lesson waiting to happen." Loved this line! This is such an engrossing story! I'm already up too late! But now I can't stop-I have to see how involved in French club Alex is!
MlleNikki chapter 13 . 1/6
...oops I accidentally posted that too soon. Anyways, really well-written, and I'm curious as to what you do for a living, since u mentioned your school/district. Are you a teacher? Counselor? Anyway, really enjoying the story!
MlleNikki chapter 13 . 1/6
Aww :( poor Alex. C is feeling sick from the guilt from her lies! This is really well written
MlleNikki chapter 10 . 1/6
Christine! You're breaking my heart!
MlleNikki chapter 5 . 1/6
Really enjoying the story so far! Poor Alex...made me sad...ateast it seems like C is softening up. (I, too, love the book. One of my favorites;) )
midnightreunion chapter 3 . 10/7/2015
I'm slightly confused. Those quotes were not directly from the book, and I believe the part about the white mask and lace refers to Raoul. Correct me if I'm wrong.
SiRenfield chapter 1 . 1/1/2014
Darn it I was about to write a fanfic with a similar concept, except the roles are genderswapped, until I heard about this on TV Tropes! XD

But I'm enjoying this so far even if I grew up with several high school AU movie (mostly in the form of teen comedies) such as Sydney White and She's the Man. But unlike those where hijinks ensue (i.e She's the Man is based off of Twelfth Night so Amanda Bynes has to crossdress as her brother) , I think the premise is a very great idea and I like the twist on giving it a more tragic twist, which is not surprising given how I mostly know POTO from the Lon Chaney movie, which is very dark. Erik, the Ultimate Yandere :D
SpiritRose3496 chapter 48 . 11/5/2012
I absolutely love this story. What a great ending! It's not cliché or anything like that. It's wonderful. Thank you!
SpiritRose3496 chapter 36 . 11/5/2012
this is seriously awesome. i literally can't stop reading it.
Akkira chapter 48 . 11/3/2012
That. was. AWESOME! Gosh. I just hate people's reactions when they first saw them. Even Simon, saying that it will be worse than anything. BOOM! IN YOUR FACE SIMON! It's true that Charlotte isn't in the same level as Alex (oh sorry, Jonathan). But yeah, together... it's awesome. Thanks for sharing this video! Pretty much appreciated.

Aki.
Ebba chapter 4 . 10/23/2012
I don't even know what to say anymore. You've gotten completely obssessed.
Ebba chapter 3 . 10/23/2012
Seriously, you've stolen my heart, and I'm only three chapters in!
Ebba chapter 2 . 10/23/2012
I really like your voice in this entire story. It's so much more relatable and realistic than anything I read in a while!
Tina chapter 44 . 9/8/2012