Reviews for Fallout
Shahrezad1 chapter 5 . 7/15
I wasn't entirely sure which Cain was involved in the last chapter, so I didn't know which person she wanted a kiss from. And normally I'm a DG/Cain fan, so I'd never really thought of As/Cain before. But putting them together makes for a really sweet couple.I can see him protecting her the same way he protects everyone in his life-even if it means protecting her from herself. It makes the moment in this chapter rather lovely, and the previous chapter even funnier now that I know which of the Cain men it involved. XD
Amelda Marcos chapter 1 . 2/20/2012
I like these small glances into the OZ. More Az and (hopefully) Jeb :)
Amberwind2001 chapter 4 . 1/29/2012
Okay, I know it's a Cain... but which Cain?

I want it to be Jeb. Yup, it's Jeb, and you can't tell me anything different. :P
Shahrezad1 chapter 4 . 1/29/2012
I'm very much enjoying this series of small moments revolving around Azkadellia, from every possible angle. But more than anything I'm happy with the simplicity of one statement: why Az and Jeb? Why not? This chapter makes the situation even more fun, and I can almost vicariously enjoy her vindictive glee as she was inspired in her mistletoe-removing plot.

One can only wonder what will happen next? Especially where Jeb is without a gun in hand. And where Azkadellia has revenge in mind... :3
pattersk chapter 3 . 8/31/2010
Loved this chapter!
Onora chapter 3 . 7/20/2010
Nicely done. I can see there being friction between Az and her mother after everything that happened. And her mother slowly reaching out to her in little ways.

It was a very bittersweet moment between them and you handled it nicely.
Ocean Fish chapter 2 . 6/28/2010
Whenever I read a Tin Man fanfiction my view of Ahamo is very back-burner. I either like or dislike simply based upon his very short cameo appearances and dismiss him as a simple nessecity for backround, like shoppers in a market scene. This one little chapter however gave me an instant fondness for him that I hope I can find in other stories. Its my little Ahamo jewel amongst the stones.
pattersk chapter 2 . 6/9/2010
fantastic story, please continue!
KLCtheBookWorm chapter 1 . 2/3/2010
Interesting start. Like to see what develops.