Reviews for Serenity
evilanimegenious chapter 4 . 11/15/2011
i just started reading this fic a short while ago after my interest in the AC series was revived by my purchasing of ACFA, and im enjoying it, i have no criticisms so far. cant say the same for the game atm as im stuck on a mission at the begginning of chapter 4 with 4 Arms Forts that can only be hit in the small spot on their backs that barrage you with laser cannons and some completely haxxed laser blades that can hit you from any direction and ignore thier own armour (i think its refered to as zero-space, not sure). any ideas?
Criticanon chapter 9 . 5/31/2011
Just finished the current chapters. So far it's really good with each chapter getting better than the last. I kinda like that you're moving away from a mission by mission aspect.

The relationship with wynne is really nice and adds a more human element to the AC4A story which is very appreciated. The Mech designs are detailed which I appreciate.

My only question is do you accept OC's?

Followed and faved. Keep it up man this is one of the best ones I've read in my time here.
March Unto Torment chapter 6 . 3/12/2011
This... there are no words to describe how amazingly good a writer you are. This is tied with Emerald Sonata's FA fic for the best fic I've ever read. Pure and simple. If you do not continue, I will hunt you down and murder you, understood? Well, maybe just rip off your legs or something, since murduring you would be counterproductive to the whole continueing the fic thing...

But either way, on a scale of 1-10, this thing registers at about 42.
Ace of Aces 1990 chapter 2 . 4/13/2010
Nice story man. You should check out my AC story. Its a bit different but same game. Also for a name for character, I think that Daven might be a good name for him. He seems a lot like a "Daven" to me. That's just MY opinion though. give it some thought. Also I like how you made Serene Haze kinda friendly. Not something I would have expected.