Reviews for Marly Had a Brother
GuesssWho chapter 1 . 10/1/2014
Well fuck.
The Current Hipster Rarity chapter 1 . 8/2/2012
perfect brilliant even my imagination isn't that big large and full keep writing
Adesalat-Rettamitna chapter 1 . 11/23/2010
This is probably the best fanfiction I have ever read! It is so beautifully written and contains so much emotion, that I do so wish it was canon. Parts of it nearly made me shed tears.

If only there was a way to show your story to Terry Prachett. That would be awesome! (It's a terrible shame about his illness, though.)

Keep up the good work!
grimdarkcinnamon chapter 1 . 7/17/2010
this was absolutely fantastic. teatime is one of my favorite characters from any series (for reasons you explored well in this) and your story satisfied a craving~. i'll look at the rest of your stories. i'd love to see more like this from you.
Fanless chapter 1 . 5/6/2010
WOW. I'm sorry it took me so long to get to this now.

I loved the "red ladies" phrase, but that's a bit beside the point. It's simply incredible how you manage to juxtapose such horrific, terrifying violence with such simple, sweet innocence. This story literally made me cry. It was truly painful to read both the sad parts and the parts where Marly and Johnny (they're incredibly mature children, by the way; one reason it was so touching) are happy together, because I just knew it couldn't last. It was utterly heartbreaking and painful and so, so beautifully written, especially the dancing scene and Marly's 's different from the backstory I might have imagined for him, but that doesn't mean a thing: it's absolutely breathtaking.
Thank you for writing this.
Nefra chapter 1 . 3/31/2010
That was... sad. Yes, I guess it was supposed to be. I liked it, though.

*off to read "Not Again"*
Nimbus Llewelyn chapter 1 . 2/4/2010
Bloody hell...This Fantastic!
sylphxpression chapter 1 . 2/2/2010
Teatime. Safety. Um...

Very eloquent eight year old, Shiney.

It's bile, by the way. Not biol.

Dancing... Yes, he's very graceful. He also has a trick of fading into the foreground.

So he did kill a wizard to get his eye! SQUE!
duchess-susan chapter 1 . 2/2/2010
That was heartbreaking. Dear Gods-poor, poor Teatime. No wonder he was like a broken mirror.