Reviews for Grey To Grey, Ice To Ice
Cassandra30 chapter 1 . 5/24/2011
Fascinating.
Dream of Many Dreams chapter 1 . 10/3/2010
I like it, but then again I love reading poetry. I love the title. Excellent work! :)
MadameCissy chapter 1 . 8/24/2010
I loved this - though I am not a Lucius/Narciss fan. But you captured something in your words. Well done!
HerTaintedQuill chapter 1 . 8/10/2010
I'm grinning. This is pretty.
The Fourth Black Sister chapter 1 . 7/31/2010
I loved this it was so well written. Especially the Grey to Grey, Ice to Ice part. Great job! :D
rock-the-casbah18 chapter 1 . 2/27/2010
So simple, but so much was said. This was great; I feel like you really represented the pair well!
king.of.crayons chapter 1 . 2/9/2010
This was very good. Your good at writing poetry!
Writting2StayHalfSane chapter 1 . 2/9/2010
Excellent. I love Lucius/Narcissa and this portrays them wonderfully. The words you chose are so perfect.
x-NewGirlInTown-x chapter 1 . 2/7/2010
Another great poetry fic - you seem to have a talent for writing really good poetry :) Again, not a couple that I've read a lot of, but another fab read - your fics are definitely opening my eyes to new pairings! :)
rerrehhfkdjf chapter 1 . 2/6/2010
Loved it, i could have guessed it was them if i just saw it. Short and sweet, not to long but not really short it makes it seem very dreamlike
Valentina-Lestrange chapter 1 . 2/6/2010
Magnificent. I can't write poetry anyway so I'd be in awe even if it wasn't that good, but gees this is talent. I loved it. So in-character and realistic.
hotgirlwizard chapter 1 . 2/4/2010
I LOVE poems, and this one was very nice! Never read this ship. Good job, hon!
Gitana del Sol chapter 1 . 2/4/2010
this was really good, and im normally not a poetry fan. you didn't specificall say, but your last stanze about opening up his eyes and light and joy and narcissa being gone makes me think that this probably describes how he felt when he was in Azkaban. im not sure if that was your intention tho. anyhow, really really good, i liked it a lot :)
EvylinDevilin chapter 1 . 2/4/2010
This is a very beautiful poem. I think it really fits their relationship well. You did such a great job with this, it really is amazing. Keep writing! ]

-Evylin
Selenehekate chapter 1 . 2/3/2010
Wow, this is really pretty! I love how you portray their relationship!