Reviews for When Math, Psychology, Drama, and Philosophy Clash
costley51 chapter 1 . 7/21
I enjoyed that. Thanks.
Wellwater chapter 1 . 6/11
So, I'm a devout Christian, and I like to read fanfics. But ever since I saw the thousands of fics in the Bible category, I've thought to myself, "What kind of weirdo writes *fanfiction* about the *Bible*?"

Then I read this. I dig it! It works! It's funny without being irreverent, insightful without being preachy, and just generally awesome.
enderverse chapter 1 . 1/16/2015
Cute, I like it.
Guest chapter 1 . 9/21/2014
I love you, you are a beautiful person, and so is this story
Camille JA chapter 1 . 2/25/2014
I found myself laughing nevertheless somethings are a bit pushing it. Be careful of the portrayal of the writers because ppl worldwide are reading and we don't want it to seem like the gospels were put together lightly. Still, this story explains something that alot of ppl ask (why the four versions are so different). in the end ppl have different points of view thus the gospel gives us a recount that is well rounded but still under inspiration by GOD. Well done.
ladybug114 chapter 1 . 8/19/2013
This was funny :) slightly unrealistic (i don't think they would have talked about it...) built still very good! Made me smile, especially John.
Sowing the Word chapter 1 . 5/14/2013
I loved this story, particularly the definition of the Word, '"It means something that reaches into the depths of human need and fulfills it."'
Melody Kondrael chapter 1 . 10/15/2012
Aww, this is so cute. It would make a good skit for a youth group!
SunRise19 chapter 1 . 7/31/2012
Haha! I could picture this banter..:) Well done!
Kari and KyonKyon chapter 1 . 6/12/2012
LOL. I love what you've done with the gospel writers to give them each a personality suited to their works.

Long-suffering Luke!, whose attempts to bring human interest into the story are promptly shot down as too wordy. Which is funny because they *were* arguably too wordy and he went on to write the Acts of the Apostles as a supplement.

Overly-dramatic Mark! - "You cannot begin a book with a birth! There is no dramatic tension in that!" - who, of course, goes on to write himself into the story like a twelve-year-old kid.

And then John, who ignores the others and writes insanely flowery dialogue like no one has ever spoken EVER, but is nonetheless full of compelling imagery and pleasing to the ear.

Poor, poor, detail-oriented, underappreciated Matthew. Don't worry, kid. The Church thinks you're cool!
Guns and Drums chapter 1 . 11/28/2011
Never in my life did I know Bible fic existed. But I like this. I like it a lot. It's humorous in its accuracy. I like the way you cast Matthew, Mark, Luke and John with their own preferences and idiosyncrasies. It holds quite true to form.
Quod scripsi chapter 1 . 1/26/2011
Not quite historically accurate (of course I realize it isn't intended to be), and a very enjoyable read. But now I can't help but wonder what might have happened had all four actually been together in one place at one time and had a similar conversation. I suppose they may have; certainly all knew one another. Luckily the Holy Spirit oversaw all four projects and sorted everything out quite nicely in the end. And we know Yeshua (Jesus) had an excellent sense of humor (consider some of his exchanges with the Pharisees), as does Yahweh (the Lord God) for He is the creator of humor. Sorry, I did run on there a bit. Thank you for writing this very interesting narrative.
Qoheleth chapter 1 . 12/20/2010
Dear Haiza:

Now this is why we have a Bible subcategory. Ingenious, playful, and true. Excellent work.

SilverLiningsWeighDownMyCloud chapter 1 . 7/15/2010
Major LOL. I love how you took the distinctive styles of each gospel and used them to build their personalities! Great job!
Lewia chapter 1 . 6/22/2010
Interesting idea. But I thought Luke was a doctor?

Very fine work, gave me a smile. Maybe that really was why they wrote four books. But I think it's good they did, because in that way, we get four different perspectives. :)