Reviews for Alien 3: What Should Have Happened
I.Sebastian.C chapter 1 . 6/27/2017
You capture my attention. Love it so far.
Guest chapter 11 . 10/20/2016
Perfect! Just perfect! Thank you so much for sharing
Guest chapter 5 . 10/17/2016
So glad I found this! Already 150times better than the crap they threw at us in aliens 3. Looking forward to reading your story
darck ben chapter 11 . 7/10/2016
Great story
Spellweaver10 chapter 11 . 1/31/2016
Pretty good fiction. You've done a good job and I generally enjoyed this story.
Even if I found alien 3 ok(the only one I disliked was alien 4), I liked your version a lot more.
Ι recommend this to all alien fans. Good job.
axel100 chapter 7 . 5/4/2015
In an earlier draft, the aliens host was an ox not a dog. Your alien being larger than the previous ones would make sense given a larger host organism. Was that what you had in mind?
tiphres chapter 6 . 4/22/2015
well, it's not as good as the first 2 pages now.. i always find that dr clemens is a very likeable character with much dignity.. that doesn't come across here at all
tiphres chapter 2 . 4/22/2015
wow... it's very good so far.. i've never read alien-fanfiction before, but this is really good so far.. nice that it still takes place on fiorina 161, i like alien as it is, i remember to be disappointed when i first read the book (i read alien as novel first, after i watched Aliens), but the movie itself is a little masterpiece for itself..
i'm continuing reading your version now.. very good so far, and in style with the movies.. nice connections to Aliens.
sarah.grigg.129 chapter 11 . 3/23/2015
aww
Aurora's Sky chapter 11 . 3/9/2015
Holy Freakin Fuck. I cannot believe I haven't read your story before this. I absolutely love you. I recently found out about the new alien movie and I had the urge to read FanFiction over it, which is where is found yours. Perfect story, just perfect. Characters the same, movie feel, adorable happy ending which they WELL deserved, just wonderful! I'm just sorry I didn't find this until now.
Tim Keuhlen chapter 11 . 7/28/2014
Magnificently well written. You have managed to keep just enough to the original plot - line to make it easily recognizable, make it your own story And write in the voices of well known characters as if you'd created them yourself. I think the idea of keeping Newt comatose for most of it was brilliant, as well.
All in all, a very engaging story, and one I'd gladly pay to read, should you ever 'novelize' it.

Thank you!
Dragon2013 chapter 11 . 9/19/2013
This was a well done story; this SHOULD have been the real Alien
Elleannor chapter 11 . 6/18/2013
Wow, one of the best Alien fanfiction Ive read!
And finally a Happy Ending too, what a miracle, but after all weve seen in the movie series I guess someone had to make one, good job!
lelinda82yahoo chapter 11 . 12/13/2012
After watching the alien anthology again, i was so upset about Alien 3 that I was going to attempt my own alternate version. But after reading your story it completely satisfied me! It was a fantastic alternate Alien3! Thanks so much for filling that void.
Guest chapter 4 . 12/13/2012
Wow! I love how seamlessly you're blending in all these details from third film.