Reviews for Old Flame
liron-aria chapter 1 . 10/13/2013
Also a great piece. I love Ian Rider, and anything exploring his relationship with Alex (without bashing him, that is). I loved the line about Ian teaching Alex to live, not spy. That's always been my view, that Ian gave Alex all that training as tools in case his enemies ever tried to use him against Ian. And Alex recognising that Ian loves him? Best thing ever! Because I also truly believe that Ian loved Alex, even if his life was messy and complicated, and he couldn't always get that message across.

Thanks so much for sharing this!
ReillyScarecrowRocks chapter 1 . 4/9/2011
random but interesting, i thought it was pretty good actually! and that last line made me finish the fic with a smile

craizypet chapter 1 . 2/17/2011
lol, dream about girls... lol!
DammitimmaD chapter 1 . 10/29/2010
Pshh If Alex wasn't so busy and he were REAL...DAMN...I don't know about anyone else but in the books he is HOT! and if he looks anything like Alex Pettyfer...

:) Love the story!
Dautr abr du Sundavar chapter 1 . 6/1/2010
This was really good. I like how you connected the flame to Alex's life. I don't think the ending was too OOC, you wrote it well. Heck, you wrote the whole thing well. :)
FCgrl chapter 1 . 2/10/2010
i really liked it! the last line made me laugh. don't worry about it, i think it was a great finish. awesome one-shot!

FCgrl
FoxGlade chapter 1 . 2/2/2010
Oh yeah, definitely player material. And this is really good! I like how you didn't bring Alex's parents in, and how you ended it. Excellent work.
Zynette chapter 1 . 2/2/2010
nice one!

i really liked this, like, ALOT
HollyBlue2 chapter 1 . 2/2/2010
this was different and Origionality make a good author/writer... Very nice the way you wrote it aswell... really short and simple and to the point... Basically i thought it was a really amazing fic...

XX