Reviews for Sweet Dreams
TheMuggleInDumbledoresArmy chapter 4 . 1/2/2011
Great story! Update soon
Sydnee1224 chapter 4 . 12/30/2010
I love this story, I can't wait for more!
Mina chapter 4 . 12/30/2010
the fic is good, really good!

plx update soon :)
potter's pirate chapter 4 . 12/29/2010
I love this story! This chapter is so great, I think you really capture all of the characters and their emotions very well. I do think that eventually they do need to tell the Weasleys what happened though. Keep writing and update soon!
kaylasuedanger chapter 4 . 12/28/2010
I do want to see them explain it all to the rest of the weasleys it needs to be done you know
Barbara chapter 4 . 12/28/2010
There are no words to describe how much i love this :)
thlove chapter 4 . 12/27/2010
I loved this chapter! I agree that Ron should have been more emotional in the movie. Write more soon please!
ksteele4978 chapter 4 . 12/27/2010
this story is absolutely fantastic. you captured Ron and hermione so well, better than most stories I have read. please stick with this story and keep the chapters long I loved it!
Rob-girl chapter 4 . 12/27/2010
Fantastic chapter. I really loved the emotion that Ron gave in this chapter, and I thought every reaction was very realistic. Well done. :)
wisegirlweasley chapter 4 . 12/25/2010
that was GREAT! I loved this- it was so touching! I've always pictured Ron as REALLY tall!
XxyellowmellowxX chapter 4 . 12/24/2010
I wonder when they will actually tell everyone... love the Ron and Hermione goodness! update soon plz! XD
rocknrowling chapter 4 . 12/24/2010
OMG OMG OMG THIS IS LIKE MY MOST FAVOURITE STORY :D :D

UPDATE LIKE SOON :D
Left Fanfiction chapter 4 . 12/24/2010
OK, you posted this today and already I want more! Update! Now, if not sooner! Also, a bit more Harry/Ginny, PLEASE? Maybe Ron & Hermione can go to Ginny's room to (talk/whatever?) and find it occupied...
CowahBull chapter 3 . 8/31/2010
very good. I can't wait for more. Please make more!
Guest chapter 3 . 8/18/2010
that was really good! i was almost crying the whole time man, i miss fred!
53 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »