Reviews for Sweet Dreams
Miss Mudblood chapter 2 . 6/8/2010
Great chapter. Very well done, and you captured the emotions quite well. I really enjoyed it, and am awaiting the next chapter.

Your reader,

Miss Mudblood
DarkestAngel11 chapter 2 . 5/30/2010
This story is really good! I hope that you update soon!
thlove chapter 2 . 5/23/2010
I like it. It's sad, but I hate when people act like everyone is fine three days later, as if Fred isn't dead, and all those other people died. Write more soon please!
bikelock28 chapter 2 . 5/22/2010
i love the harry/hermione conversation, espicially

"That may be the deepest thing you've ever said."

"I'm not just a pretty face, Hermione," he said, smugly.

well done, keep at it
ObsessedRHShipper chapter 2 . 5/18/2010
I like how affectionate Ron and Hermione are to each other, and how welcoming the weasleys are to Harry and Hermione.

I was getting annoyed with Hermione's need to be asked to be his girlfriend. Two references in this chapter just seems like it will be something that Hermione is clinging to, that doesn't seem like it needs to be argued at this point and with everyone's emotional state.
River Jaeger chapter 2 . 5/18/2010
haha! I love the ending,totally something Fleur would say!
CowahBull chapter 1 . 5/9/2010
I don't know how I could have gone so long without reading this. it's WONDERFUL!
LilyoftheValley858 chapter 1 . 4/13/2010
PLEASE HURRY UP AND CONTINUE!
Wierdgirl5834 chapter 1 . 2/13/2010
aw, that's so sweet.
Rob-girl chapter 1 . 2/6/2010
Great return! There was one pronoun error near the beginning, but I really liked this story. Hermione and Ron were so great together, especially in the latter half of the story. Great job! I can't wait to read more from you. :)
valia chapter 1 . 2/3/2010
that was so sweet! please go on with the story.
rhmac12 chapter 1 . 2/3/2010
Keep doing these types as long as it is Ron and Hermione ;)

This FF was so sweet. I am sure the trio did have some form of post trauma that we never got to see, especially Hermione with the torture and Ron hearing her screams. That scene to this day tears at my heart :( It will be very interesting to see this scene come to life on the big screen in Deathly Hallows (Malfpy Manor).

Like I said keep writing more like this FF :) Ron and Hermione forever! :0)
ObsessedRHShipper chapter 1 . 2/2/2010
Nice start.
iriepotter chapter 1 . 2/2/2010
Very nice- I'll be on the lookout for the rest.
NotSoAwry chapter 1 . 2/2/2010
Lovely. I can't wait to see more.
47 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 Next »