Reviews for Sweet Dreams
thlove chapter 3 . 8/12/2010
EEEE! Write more! I wanna know what's going down!
Rob-girl chapter 3 . 8/10/2010
Hermione and Ron were so cute in this chapter! Great job. I'm really looking forward to the next chapter. :)
wandaa chapter 3 . 8/9/2010
That was really good, thank you! Seriously the way you pictured hermione and every one else is so right! It's simple and well written. Keep going please :-)
Avanell chapter 3 . 8/8/2010
cute update, despite the sadness around :)
KGSoprano chapter 3 . 8/8/2010
I really like your writing voice, and I look forward to reading more.

P.S. are you aware that Chapters 2 and 3 are the same text? I didn't get too far in Chapter 3, but it starts the same way, so I figure you either accidentally uploaded edits as a new chapter or the 2nd chapter instead of the 3rd.

:D
Miss Mudblood chapter 2 . 6/8/2010
Great chapter. Very well done, and you captured the emotions quite well. I really enjoyed it, and am awaiting the next chapter.

Your reader,

Miss Mudblood
DarkestAngel11 chapter 2 . 5/30/2010
This story is really good! I hope that you update soon!
thlove chapter 2 . 5/23/2010
I like it. It's sad, but I hate when people act like everyone is fine three days later, as if Fred isn't dead, and all those other people died. Write more soon please!
bikelock28 chapter 2 . 5/22/2010
i love the harry/hermione conversation, espicially

"That may be the deepest thing you've ever said."

"I'm not just a pretty face, Hermione," he said, smugly.

well done, keep at it
ObsessedRHShipper chapter 2 . 5/18/2010
I like how affectionate Ron and Hermione are to each other, and how welcoming the weasleys are to Harry and Hermione.

I was getting annoyed with Hermione's need to be asked to be his girlfriend. Two references in this chapter just seems like it will be something that Hermione is clinging to, that doesn't seem like it needs to be argued at this point and with everyone's emotional state.
River Jaeger chapter 2 . 5/18/2010
haha! I love the ending,totally something Fleur would say!
CowahBull chapter 1 . 5/9/2010
I don't know how I could have gone so long without reading this. it's WONDERFUL!
LilyoftheValley858 chapter 1 . 4/13/2010
PLEASE HURRY UP AND CONTINUE!
Wierdgirl5834 chapter 1 . 2/13/2010
aw, that's so sweet.
Rob-girl chapter 1 . 2/6/2010
Great return! There was one pronoun error near the beginning, but I really liked this story. Hermione and Ron were so great together, especially in the latter half of the story. Great job! I can't wait to read more from you. :)
52 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 Next »