Reviews for Symbiosis
meelee729697 chapter 7 . 7/23/2014
I really enjoyed this lil glimpse inside of E & A's relationship.
It says a lot.
Very well done.
AlitaMae chapter 7 . 11/20/2013
This is by far my favourite Edward/Alice story. I love how you reflect their relationship, it seems so real, just like I always pictured them in my head!
Great job, it's lovely to read :) xx
jesslikescoffee chapter 7 . 6/14/2010
I just read through these all and you did a really fantastic job with them. Alice and Edward's relationship and personalities were so well developed in such a short amount of words. I hope you add more if you get the time.
ChieriAn9eL chapter 6 . 5/12/2010
This definitely had a sad undertone to it but I was deefinitely cheering for Edward at the end.. Even though they're vampires, he still gets to stick up for Alice like a big brother. Very sweet.
ChieriAn9eL chapter 3 . 5/12/2010
I really like this Alice.. it's how I've always seen her... unfortunately, I find her very annoying in a lot of ff.. She gets very meddlesome, and it seems that once Bella comes in the picture, she (and sometimes all of the CUllens) forget that Edward was family first.
ChieriAn9eL chapter 2 . 5/12/2010
This is great! I love canon Cullen family stories.. especially ones with Edward and Alice.
PrincessCoco05 chapter 7 . 4/25/2010
Good story!

I hope you'll update soon :D
Joee1 chapter 7 . 4/6/2010
I love Alice/Edward brother/sister stories! I really enjoy how they are interacting. I always saw Edward viewing Alice like a little sister and spoil her like one. Can't wait for more!
andre07 chapter 7 . 4/6/2010
alice-edwards brhoters... (:
musicdaydreams chapter 7 . 4/4/2010
I've been meaning to read this story for a couple of weeks now and just got to it today. I love it. I've always liked the Edward and Alice relationship, but it's mostly just been a side story in most fics, so I'm really enjoying this exploration of it. I love how protective they are of each other, as well as the teasing part of their relationship. They seem like a true brother and sister. Great job.
bookworm19065 chapter 7 . 3/29/2010
Very adorable! I love Emett.
robsjenn chapter 7 . 3/28/2010
ooh, i love this. came over because i saw the jekyll/hyde contest posted on TLYDF and now i'm hooked by your writing style. would love to read many more of these, and would love to see a few more hints of other family members. how about some eclipse missing moments (alice and edward during HS graduation, at the graduation party, discussing kidnapping bella for the weekend, alice predicting the purchase of the big gold bed)?
WhatsMyNomDePlume chapter 7 . 3/27/2010
we're so close to the bella parts... i both can't wait and don't want to get there. just because, bella is going to dominate the proceedings, what with being love of Edward's life and Alice's bff. But the way you weave these two together, bella's almost unneccesary. I particularly love how physically comfortable alice is with edward- jumping on, and hugging and squeezing this character who is generally not very touchy feely (other than with Bella). it's almost like sneaky little alice knows something is coming and she's teaching edward how to be affectionate. she's socializing him in her strange little way and she's the only one who can get away with it because she already has (if that makes any sense).
Babette12 chapter 7 . 3/25/2010
Leave it to Emmett to ruin, or lighten, the mood! He always is so much fun.

I loved how Alice 'played' Edward to get him to play for her. They really have such a wonderful, and loving, relationship. They get each other in such a way that is a pure joy to read. It's so nice to see them portrayed as people who love each other as two sibling should.

xoxo!
lepetiterose chapter 7 . 3/24/2010
I liked Rosalie's comment on why they're always bringing the piano with them, I'm not exactly sure why, not because I agree that it's stupid to bring it along, I don't know, I just liked it.

Everytime I read Edward and Alice's interactions, my mind automatically goes to the being something more then siblings. Yes, I know I have an overactive imagination. But they're so cute together, hm...