Reviews for Twists and Turns
RaebeccaRose1213 chapter 4 . 7/22/2012
what happened?
reesessweetie chapter 1 . 7/11/2010
this story is off to a wonderful start. i'm excited to see where you plan to go with this
reesessweetie chapter 2 . 7/11/2010
i wish bella hadn't decided to raise the baby on her own (if that is indeed what she did). edward should have a chance to get to know his child. i hope that when teh truth comes out, edward and his family will be forgiving of her, because she truly did what she thought was best for him. he was the main reason for her leaving the way she did, so that he can have the future that he wanted
reesessweetie chapter 3 . 7/11/2010
i feel soo bad for edward. he loves her so much. i especially liek that he turned to charlie during this time. i guess he felt connected to charlie, not only becaue charlie is his girls' dad, but because charlie knows what it's like to be left
reesessweetie chapter 4 . 7/11/2010
i'm pretty sure that bella decided to keep the baby... poor girl. to do it all on her own like that... i hope she will still go to college though i know it won't be easy. i would hate for her to have to give up her future for the baby...
just.agos chapter 4 . 4/21/2010
I really enjoyed this story so far!

can't wait to read more :)
babybaby15 chapter 4 . 3/26/2010
I love your story a lot so far1 when will the next chapter be up?
deleteddddd chapter 4 . 3/25/2010
hm I was a little disappointed that the BPOV was kind of a re-write of the last few chapters, hoping maybe to move forward into the present a little in the next few? But love where it's going otherwise :)
kaiwi10 chapter 4 . 3/25/2010
aww poorr bella!
ravens23fan chapter 4 . 3/25/2010
ud soon...can't wait to see the future stuff.
rpattz granny chapter 4 . 3/25/2010
so bella didnt give edward a chance to sort everything before she left
NZTwilighter chapter 3 . 3/14/2010
Oh dear. Not the Tanya factor... great. Will she end up being a bitch?

Ya know, I DO think its largely Edward's fault, and I hate his constant use of the word 'abandoned'. I feel like he should be saying something like he pushed her away from her family and loved ones when he forced the decision on Bella. Yes, I know he was about to say he changed his mind but the damage had already been done, insecurities raised, the seed of doubt in B's mind that he'd regret having the baby.

I wonder if part of Bella's decision to leave Forks was influenced by Renee not really wanting to keep Bella, and she's trying to protect the baby from dealing with a resentful parent, and then the feeling of guilt and abandonment?

Oh wait, we apparently assume she had the termination, even though I think she went in for her appointment and then changed her mind last minute.

I have to keep reading for now, I just prob won't handle too much E/T interaction, especially if Edward becomes genuinely fond of her, as opposed to using her as a distraction (I tend to do ok when he's not emotionally involved with her, lol) OK fine I have wussperv tendencies!
NZTwilighter chapter 2 . 3/14/2010
This chapter just about broke me. I don't admit this normally, but I truly did let loose a few tears, and I ached just thinking about myself being in this scenario.

This isn't just a sad chapter, it was so well written I could feel every word of Edward's and every message in Bella's letter.
faniac chapter 3 . 3/4/2010
Although the thought of Edward moving on with another girl, especially with a cheating,no class skank like Tanya makes me want to puke, I'm going to keep reading because this is really, really good and I love your writing. So much emotion... :)

I can't wait to find out what Bella's been up to on her side but mostly; I can't wait for them to be reunited. And I'm going to hope they don't screw things up even more between them by making stupid decisions ( cough Tanya cough ) until then...They have plenty of shit to deal with as it is. of course they don't know that yet, they think they are over and through but, I really hope you'll make an HEA beleivable...

I can’t wait for the next update!
robfans chapter 3 . 3/3/2010
it looks like edward find somebody to replace bella in his life