Reviews for Script
vphc4 chapter 14 . 2/23
Im loving this! hope you update and finish this soon please!
Shay114 chapter 14 . 1/26
PLEASE UPDATE BEFORE I CRY. OH MY GOD IM IN LOVE WITH THIS STORY OH MY GOD PLEASE UPDATE.
artri chapter 2 . 10/18/2013
Funny...so funny.
Saguenay chapter 14 . 9/26/2013
I really like your story. The way Edward and Bella are getting to know one another, slowly and having them both develop feelings at the same time. Thank you for sharing this beautiful little story with us.
emmi chapter 14 . 8/20/2013
Hi I really like your story ! Its well written and the both of them are so cute:-). Please update soon
Elizabeth142 chapter 14 . 6/26/2013
Glad you're back!
Kikabrona chapter 14 . 6/17/2013
Next chapter plz LOL
MorenaLu chapter 14 . 6/16/2013
I'm glad you're back! Although I am dying for the next chapter now... hope to hear from Edward and Bella soon!
halessss16 chapter 13 . 4/7/2013
Oh my this story is fantastic! I really hope you choose to complete it! I would love to read the rest!
MorenaLu chapter 13 . 10/27/2012
Hi. I just read all your chapters today and noticed that you had a pretty big hiatus back there. I really hope you have unbloked and continue this story. I've read a few hundreds of fics in the past years and yours is one of the most original I've seen. The plit is good and the characters are awsome... Please don't give up!
flyingpenny chapter 13 . 10/20/2012
BEST FANFIC EVER! Please update soon! :)
irinus chapter 1 . 9/20/2012
I like your story, is funny and a little sad. Is touching, makes me care for your characters.
LiLi82 chapter 13 . 9/9/2012
love it
ratih choco chapter 13 . 9/9/2012
I hope there will be more kisses...
EnchantedbyTwilight chapter 13 . 9/8/2012
I like those kinds of kisses! Angry and needy!