Reviews for Makoto's Revolution
RobustPhysics chapter 3 . 6/1/2013
Really sweet, and fairly well written too. It'd be nice to see more chapters, but even if I don't I really enjoyed this.
Guest chapter 1 . 8/19/2012
I hope the story continues; it was really interesting. Can please continue the story?
mellowcellogirl chapter 3 . 7/31/2012
It's a very nice story so far. I like how you made Chiaki protect Mako-chan, even though she calls him/her an idiot. It's pretty cute. I'm looking forward to reading further chapters!
mellowcellogirl
PrincessKooh chapter 3 . 4/13/2011
Wow I am so loving this story! Please update soon
PrincessKooh chapter 2 . 4/13/2011
Nice chapter once again! Could be longer but still great work! Keep it up
PrincessKooh chapter 1 . 4/13/2011
Lol I loved this! Great first chapter! Cant wait to read more! Well executed story line thus far
sasa-cocoa chapter 2 . 7/17/2010
HOHOHO!

I finally saw another chapter! :D HAHAHA! I thought I would have to live with only one author wrting minami-ke.. It doesnt seems the way now..

Not bad for a second chapter. Unlike Hieronym, who gave each character a new kind of personality, making changes to even the 'baka' Kana, you kept Makoto's idiocy which I kinda like. Minami-ke originally was a anime show protraying normal school girls life in a comedy way. I always like the innocence of the characters.

Anyway, for some reason, I couldnt open Chapt 3 of your story. Is there some kind of problem?

Looking forward to another chapt... :D
sasa-cocoa chapter 1 . 3/10/2010
I am SO sorry that I took this long to review. Actually I was kind of busy last few months with tons of things crashing in at the same time. But I really like ur story and looking forward for the next chapter. This gave a different feeling to the ones written by Hieronym, another Minami-ke writer. I am also really interested to know the further progress of Kana and Fujioka. You dont have to follow what I want though. All you got to do is to write what you intended to. I hope that I will see another chapt soon.

Sasacocoa is a foreva Minami-ke fan.. haha.