Reviews for Love Comes First
BreeilnaBane chapter 3 . 8/20/2010
(I do have a account under this name but I was to lazy to sign in lol)

I 3 it! It was great, thanks for writing it!

XO to a great writer,

BreeilnaBane
bitsygirl chapter 3 . 2/16/2010
WHAT a KISS! Holy moley! And this line is just gorgeous beyond belief:

“I love you Booth.” She kept the slight distance between them so she could see his beautiful brown eyes. “I love you.” She paused. “I wasn’t sure I believed in love but… You made me believe.”

Guh-! So simple, so powerful. Can't wait to see what you have up your sleeve next. :)
bitsygirl chapter 2 . 2/16/2010
Oh, the angsty!Booth is just delicious. And Bren, so forlorn to find him gone! The girltalk was big fun.
NatesMama chapter 3 . 2/15/2010
Beautiful. :) An epilogue would be great.
Leyy chapter 3 . 2/15/2010
that was just sweet that brennan realized the love she feels for booth was 'love' with angela's help of course.

the kiss was just beautiful & a true expression & revelation of how deep their feelings are for each other :)

thanks again for this chapter...would there be an epilogue?
Hikari-Kayko chapter 3 . 2/14/2010
awesome finish! XD it was perfect after all the doom and gloom of the previous chapters. i love how they got right back to horsing around once their issues were resolved. lovely. and it was corney, but if you think about it from brennan's point of view, all the rediculous cleches of love would be brand spankin' new to her, so it works well. two thumbs up! i'm looking forward to your epilogue/sequel/tangent...thing. _

~HIKARi
Hikari-Kayko chapter 2 . 2/5/2010
i would like a lemon-zuccini cookie if you have one. _ love the angst so far. please continue soon! (p.s. california... WTF? lol.)

~HIKARi
EmmyMayyy chapter 2 . 2/5/2010
Wow, Wow, Wow.

I'm loving this fanfiction, its amazing.

Poor Booth, I feel so sorry for him. And of course Brennan as well. I hope she goes to California to find him.

Keep it up. x
alyss19 chapter 2 . 2/5/2010
OMG, please tell me you're updating soon... Can't wait for what happens next. Nice job! Thanks!
Leyy chapter 2 . 2/4/2010
he was in california? brennan has to do something before it's too late. thanks for this chapter.
Kate chapter 2 . 2/4/2010
please write more! i like this :)
nedra1212 chapter 1 . 2/4/2010
Nice so far! Can't wait to see how it ends! Good for Booth! She deserves a wake-up call...PPS!
squintwannabe chapter 2 . 2/4/2010
i like most stories are of him going after her. I hope she hops a plan to CA
waterbugg212 chapter 1 . 2/4/2010
for a first story, i'm impressed. please update soon, i'm eager to see where you'll go with this!
bitsygirl chapter 1 . 2/3/2010
This is a really good start! I'm excited to read more. Congrats on posting your first Bones fic. I liked this part in particular:

Booth "noticed that there was a small spot of fog from breathing. He took a finger and drew a heart into it and, suddenly feeling like a stupid teenage boy again, wiped it away with one swipe of his palm."

As I started to read that bit, I thought, "Oh, no, no! Too corny!" And then I realized you were a step ahead of me, because Booth realized it was corny. :) It was just a great moment for a reader, to find that the author is right there with them.

I've been writing Bones fic for a few months now, and the only advice I would have for a new writer is to find a trustworthy beta reader. I have found a few betas myself by sending crazy groveling fan mail to my favorite authors and begging them to beta my stuff - it's been a surprisingly effective technique! Then, the real trick is knowing what you want from your beta reader and being up front about it. For instance, "I'm confident with the plot, but I'd like you to read through for characterization - help me make sure that Brennan sounds like Brennan," that sort of thing.

Good luck to you, and I'm looking forward to your next chapter!