Reviews for Did He Not Come Here
Very very ow
Salome Maranya chapter 1 . 9/6/2014
So short yet it hurts.
kim-onka chapter 1 . 4/24/2014
Very expressive, a drabble to strike right through the heart. To imagine that the only thing Feanor is anxious to know is, in the end, what happened to Maglor... and it's also the only thing no-one can tell him. Great idea, and wonderfully written.
Lodiel chapter 1 . 10/12/2013
I read this story over and over because, even though it's short, it is so compelling! You did a good job capturing emotions in this, and it breaks my heart every time in an amazing way! Well done!
Killingmemory chapter 1 . 1/2/2013
This is so short, yet somehow it strikes a chord. You manage to say so much in so few words. Great job, wonderfully written, and yet so sad. Nice to see a different side to Feanor, after he's had ages to reflect and realize their are more precious things than even the silmarils. This will have the distinction of being the shortest thing I've ever favorited! Thank you for sharing.
Kingsdaughter613 chapter 1 . 7/15/2012
So sad... No one knows, do they? I like how you're showing the other side of the equation. Not Maglor's feelings on his brothers or father but how they feel not knowing of him. There is so much power in these few words... Great job!
Fortune Zyne chapter 1 . 3/17/2012
Your second son is left wandering the shores of the world forever FĂ«anor, because you couldn't let your damned jewels go...
Duilin chapter 1 . 11/21/2011
Ai...that is so sad.

It wrought a hollow in my heart when I read this.

"How fares my son?"
Crimson Cupcake chapter 1 . 12/30/2010
Sad. So, so sad. I really don't think Feanor would have just not cared about his sons. It's good to know, though, that he prizes them beyond his Silmarils But, this 100-word-fic gives off the haunting mood that could not have been done any better. It's brilliant...and awfully sad D:
CaelumBlue chapter 1 . 9/14/2010
OUCH. Poor Feanor. Poor Maedhros. Nice job, managing to pack so much emotion into so few words.
FireFly07 chapter 1 . 4/9/2010
I like the way you portrayed Feanor here, I've never seen a *drabble* so sad.

Nice work.
Elfique chapter 1 . 3/27/2010
Short but it suffices! Interesting concept and well written!
Aria chapter 1 . 3/24/2010
By the stars!

This is so short, but so powerful!

You've done a great job here, congratulations.
Jimmy Candlestick chapter 1 . 2/12/2010
huh...really short...but, it got the point across very well...a very good thought. i liked it.
Requiem For A Devil chapter 1 . 2/10/2010