Reviews for the triumph of magic over brute
Guest chapter 1 . 12/11/2012
sauce of awesome chapter 1 . 12/11/2011
This is quite frankly the best piece of fluff I've read. It's a shame this doesn't have more reviews
Tukiko K chapter 1 . 6/2/2011
Making me cry, seriously. I love it!
sunshinelexi chapter 1 . 3/13/2011
Wow... just, wow. Your writing is beautiful. You obviously do a lot of reading, what with quoting all these authors I haven't heard of, and it really shows. I think you're one of only 3-4 authors on this site who is good enough to be a published author.

These were some of my favorite lines:

"The summer stains her effervescent and you are trapped in the sight of her."

"You forget to reply, because you are too absorbed in the feel of her and her forever-loving heart thudding against through her and into you."

I'll subscribe to you, and you should think about writing a story to sell if you haven't already.
wsdr chapter 1 . 2/25/2010
this is the most not-sickeningly sweet fluff ever. which i love of course. i wish this happened instead of the pure SHITE that's happening in the manga ;_;

you write second person so frakking well.
lazy cranes chapter 1 . 2/11/2010
I likey. :) hahah yeah it was pretty fruity of sasuke to be thinking all this, especially with the new chapter that just came out this wednesday. hahahah
AGENT Kuma-chan chapter 1 . 2/7/2010
Well...it wasn't too fluffy! - As in, you at least write it in a fresh way, putting enough introspect on Sasuke that it isn't choking fluffy.

(And, I love your beginning. It reminds me a little of The Divorce Party, and it is the style that captivates me.)
extraordinaire chapter 1 . 2/4/2010
i love this 3
Nintai-Tenshi chapter 1 . 2/3/2010
Great job! I love it and the fluffiness.

Keep up the work!
blackdragonwingz chapter 1 . 2/2/2010
Even if you aren't such a fan of your fluffy story, I LOVE IT SO MUCH! You're the only author I really bother to take time and read now...your work is so amazing, so perfect.

It's got a magical quality similar to jeweled words like those of Patricia McKillip's...

Please keep it up girl! You're amazing!
Melitza chapter 1 . 2/2/2010
Ah, mrie - lovely, lovely, lovely as always. I envy the way your prose reads like poetry. You have this special cadence that makes a story sweet and flowy at the same time it teases us with brief, flickering images of something grittier.

Just... lovely.
kiuna'yukina chapter 1 . 2/2/2010
Aww. It's been a while since I've read something like this. Good stuff. :)
Ai chapter 1 . 2/2/2010
That would have been simply heartstoppingly fantastic if it Sasuke's personality was actually like that (because canonically, we all know he doesn't give a shit about Sakura). But still. . . Wow