Reviews for Blood Lust
Stars-ArcherGuardian chapter 9 . 9/1/2014
god dammit ya need to update I want to see how things turn out and Tsukune's freinds' and mate's reaction to his crature and looks PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE UPDATE
Guest chapter 9 . 7/25/2014
im so pissed be cuse this
goku 10123r chapter 9 . 7/21/2014
You could have moka try to kill him because she knows the law of killing a ghoul on sight
Mirlyah chapter 10 . 1/19/2014
Please write more!
chris chapter 10 . 6/28/2013
Good continue other story
watersonic1v2 chapter 10 . 5/23/2013
Aren't you going to update after this long time? It has been almost 11 and a half months since you last updated.
TwinsAreAwesome2 chapter 9 . 2/11/2013
What the heck he was suppose to be a vampire!:'(
funnydarkhunter chapter 1 . 1/15/2013
Question when will you be done with this fanfiction and continue the other one? I really like the one with tsukune and inner moka.
P.S email me at
Ethan chapter 10 . 12/1/2012
This is good I was flipping threw till I saw this and I was o.o ohhhhhhhhh xD
Christoffer chapter 1 . 10/11/2012
Your stories are very amusing to read and i must say i got some goosebumps from time to time while reading them and i hope that you continue with both your stories! :)
McCabeRz chapter 10 . 10/10/2012
Go die in a fucking hole...cliff hangers suck ass.
AAirylis chapter 9 . 10/1/2012
More please :) i liked the story.
Deadman117 chapter 10 . 9/30/2012
Please update soon
Guest chapter 10 . 8/2/2012
when will the next chapter come
DURRTAN chapter 10 . 6/10/2012
I agree that need to change it's policy on the subject of "adult content" since that seems to be a issue lately. They need to stop punishing aspiring authors for something as silly as having content that would be considered 'MA' rated.

Oh, and it's good to see that you haven't completely abandoned FF. I hope to see updates for your stories soon.